okay, my equipment is a Ibanez RG370DX, Line 6 Spider III 30, and an Ibanez Weeping demon wah. I want a good overdrive pedal. any suggestions?
Gear for now:
Ibanez RG370DX
Line 6 Spider III 30
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Quote by rocker138
Quote by frozen_soul
umm stank puss? im not a man of "blackspeak" if someone would care to elaborate lol

Her vajayjay don't smell okaykay
What do you want to use it for? An OD pedal won't do ANYTHING for that amp, except give you a super light crunch on the clean channel.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
a boost, something to get me close to a megadeth sound.
Gear for now:
Ibanez RG370DX
Line 6 Spider III 30
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Quote by rocker138
Quote by frozen_soul
umm stank puss? im not a man of "blackspeak" if someone would care to elaborate lol

Her vajayjay don't smell okaykay
Overdrives are not for solid states.... Sure they work but they suck on SS amps... Get you a distortion pedal that sounds like megadeth and ther ya go... The Uber Metal should do it and its a line 6 product so im sure you will love it...
I have exactly the set up you have apart from the demon wah. First thing's first, get rid of the line 6 if you want a pedal. Seriously they're not built for pedals. There are just so many digital fx already in there that a pedal will just screw it up. I recommend the Digitech Death Metal. only £30 and tbh I ****ing love mine. Works best with a Marshall though. If you're only using a small amp though, I recommend the MG series. I have the MG15CD and it works like a charm on the pedal. It's the strongest distortion in the world and has no Gain dial. it's been turned up to 11 and ripped off! =D So so good though with the Ibanez RG.
Quote by A-G-guitarist
I have exactly the set up you have apart from the demon wah. First thing's first, get rid of the line 6 if you want a pedal. Seriously they're not built for pedals. There are just so many digital fx already in there that a pedal will just screw it up. I recommend the Digitech Death Metal. only £30 and tbh I ****ing love mine. Works best with a Marshall though. If you're only using a small amp though, I recommend the MG series. I have the MG15CD and it works like a charm on the pedal. It's the strongest distortion in the world and has no Gain dial. it's been turned up to 11 and ripped off! =D So so good though with the Ibanez RG.

Someone here's gonna crap their pants: an mg and a spider recomendation in the same post!
Quote by A-G-guitarist

i jst crapped my pants tha tis the worst recomendation i have ever heard in my life
Quote by A-G-guitarist

Bricks have been... you know...

Seriously, an 06er saying that?
I'm tempted to sig a sentence or two from that...
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
I have a Roland Cube 15W and an Epiphone SG. What would be a good OD for Jefferson Airplane or folk type of sound?
::Support Our Troops::

To all the men and women in uniform, thank you for serving our country.
We love you. God Bless.