Reposting this in The Pit for more feedback:

Me and a few mates were thinking of trying to host a gig at our local skate park. One of them has a generator for the power and gear/bands/transport are not a problem. It would be in the summer, after GCSE exams. Just wanted some peoples opinions and advice.

(Its the stake park in Ipswich, Suffolk, UK if you're interested)
Look, red text
Make sure your generator can supply as much power as needed... I'd say get permission from the man, and do lots of advertising.
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Are chavs really that big in the UK!?!?!? Plus im sure the crowd would totally beat their ass for trying to ruin their free music
Quote by StealthyHayze
Are chavs really that big in the UK!?!?!?

probably one of the stupidest things ever said.
Rockin' shit
Yeah sounds brilliant, but I agree with the previous comments. Get security and permission. Tbh if I lived a bit closer, I'd come =D. Sounds brilliant to me!
CHAVS ARE A ****ING PROBLEM!!!!! they must be all taken onto a plane then a ship and shipped over to some **** place like the arctic and let them freeze to death the ****ing ****s!!
Quote by StealthyHayze
Are chavs really that big in the UK!?!?!? Plus im sure the crowd would totally beat their ass for trying to ruin their free music

you have no idea. where one of my friends lives, someone drove a jcb straight through the post office wall and stole all the money
Quote by Seth Shadows
dum, da num, dun dahnahanhanhanahnahhhhh *E5 / D#5* dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn chuggg chuggggg DUN, DAH NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Quote by nine01n
why did the woman cross the road?
who cares, why the hell is she out of the kitchen?
chavs are the ****ing biggest problem ever they should all go kill themselves even if there is loads a rockers i got attacked and there were like 200 people just not doing out and there were only 6 chavs
Quote by im_hungry
Do you play skate park-friendly music?

Make your own mind up:

Setlist (rough)

Carousel - Blink 182
Idiots Are Taking Over - NoFx
Almost - Bowling For Soup
Aliens Exist - Blink 182
So Long Astoria - The Ataris
Best Of Me - Starting Line
San Dimas High School Football Rules - The Ataris
Wake Up - RATM