Hey everyone,

So I am sure I'm going to catch a lot of crap from some people for this, but I figured it was worth a shot. I'm sure you have all seen those "get free computers" or whatever for free only to find out that they want you to complete several offers. Well this site I have come across only requires you to complete one offer, some of which are free, and then refer a certain amount of people. Doing some research, the offers are legit, and the company seems to be too. There was a report on it on my local news station and they found out that it is really true. So all you are supposed to do is refer a certain amount of people who complete one of the offers and you receive the free computer or whatever you choose. So if anyone is feeling generous and wants to help a fellow UG'er out, You can click the link below, sign up for whatever, and complete an offer. I would suggest the stamps.com one, which is free for a month, and apparently easy to cancel after your 21 days are up. Thanks a lot, and if I do get my 13 referrals I'll let you guys know how it goes about getting it and stuff.

http://www.DesktopComputers4free.com/index.php?ref=4794231

Thanks again to anyone who helps me out.
I think you'll get a warning.

I want the $500 cash.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
I understand what you're saying but I'm not sure what in the rules says I can't post it. If someone could point that out for me I'll close it.
Quote by ramlax13
I understand what you're saying but I'm not sure what in the rules says I can't post it. If someone could point that out for me I'll close it.

If not, this shall be the 'Help UGers Get Free Shit' thread.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by Muphin

I'm cool with that. We could all try and work together to get cool **** for free. Definitely a win win.
it's effectively spam and advertising other websites,which is against the rules. Just do everyone a favour and delete it.
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

Quote by rworsl
it's effectively spam and advertising other websites,which is against the rules. Just do everyone a favour and delete it.

But the rules just say you can't advertise for other sites with a forum.
Quote by Muphin

That's a good idea.
why the **** would you want a mac?
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
While we are on the topic of macs, my firend wanted me to burn a bunch of CD's for him. if i put all the CD's on one data disk, would he be able to copy it to his mac?