Poll: What do you say, would you help them?
Poll Options
View poll results: What do you say, would you help them?
HELL YEAH!!!
31 46%
No, dumbass
37 54%
Voters: 68.
A guy walks up to you and says: "I'm from Jackass, and I need another guy to help us with a stunt, wanna help?" What would you say? I'd say HELL YEAH!!!
I would say "Do something worthwhile with your life instead of entertaining small-minded skater kids on a channel that is ironically titled music television. I hope your show gets canceled because I am sure it is responsible at least in part for my generation being idiots who look up to idiots like you instead of real role models. Pleas go away and leave me alone."
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
I'd say "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY BEDROOM?!"

AAAAAAAAAAARGH is full of wit today

And i wouldnt help them, fxcking idiots
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

I'd probably impale someone with my old B.C. Rich Warlock Bass.

Not as a stunt, I just can't stand those guys.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
I'd rather be playing with A Job for a Cowboy than doing something stupid with Steve-O.
Quote by Flying Couch
Wait, hang on - am I getting paid?

+1

Only if I get paid.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by Beakwithteeth
I would say "Do something worthwhile with your life instead of entertaining small-minded skater kids on a channel that is ironically titled music television. I hope your show gets canceled because I am sure it is responsible at least in part for my generation being idiots who look up to idiots like you instead of real role models. Pleas go away and leave me alone."

yes, because a tv show has destroyed this generation. the downfall of our generation lies in the fact that the majority of our youth cant seem to think for themselves in any way
Quote by nt1440
yes, because a tv show has destroyed this generation. the downfall of our generation lies in the fact that the majority of our youth cant seem to think for themselves in any way

I know that. But is Jackass helping you reckon?

Edit: If I got paid I would do anything that didn't hurt me substantially.
Quote by mrwaffles
I'd kick Steve-o in the nuts and call it a day. Does that count as "helping?"

That is ****ing funny, that is most likely what they would want you to do!!
Quote by archenemy_no.1
That is ****ing funny, that is most likely what they would want you to do!!

Huzzah! I feel useful.
u guys no steve-o is in the hospital for observation because they think he is bipolar/schizo and was going to attempt a suicidal stunt right?
Quote by nt1440
u guys no steve-o is in the hospital for observation because they think he is bipolar/schizo and was going to attempt a suicidal stunt right?

Yeah, and theres a youtube video of him all coked out aswell i think.