well im deployed almost done and back home in fact ive been here for 13 months. so lets get to the point. my girlfriend who has emailed e 2- 3 times a day. well 2 weeks ago she started emailing me every 2 or 3 days turend into a bitch on the phone. and blew me off. i pretty much took the signs and figured it out for myself that she was cheating or somthing. well this is the ****ed up part she started emailing me like crazy the past 2 days. but i just found out on the phone that she was cheating on me, my dad told me.... well of course i call her and start claping for the job well done. she denies everything and says it never happenend and wants to stay with me haha dumb twat. and thats what pisses me off that women dont understand.. I can take it **** i wouldnt even been mad if she just would have told me. its hard to feel the heat from miles upon miles away. i dont know if i would have been able to make it in her shoes either. but it just pissed me off that she tried to continue are a realationship. so women and men if you cheat just tell them... ignorence is fake bliss.... thank you for reading and thank you even more if you reply

by the way i told her hey dont feel bad its saturday night you still have plenty of time to get a good dickin tonight
I pick my nose....
You can't seriously expect her to remain faithful to someone who hasn't been around for over a year.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
such a nice boyfriend you are...
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Quote by Muphin
You can't seriously expect her to remain faithful to someone who hasn't been around for over a year.

i didnt say that. i just wanted to know
I pick my nose....
Quote by Muphin

WTF? Why can't we expect that!?
My God, it's full of stars!
Ugh, sucks to hear that chick.

She should have told you and/or admitted she couldn't go on with the relationship.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by Muphin
That sounds perfectly reasonable to me.
Quote by Muphin

If you truly loved someone you would be faithful however long they were gone

that being said, you can fall 'out' of love with someone if you havnt seen them for something like...13 months?

She sounds like a nice girl....
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

sorry mang, i dont know why they cant just own up to the things the do...i know exactly what you mean though im not deployed thousands of miles away....thanks for the service though!
I hate chicks like that myself too.
If they had the balls to do it why don't they have the balls to tell you they did it? xD
duuuh. xD
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!