Asking $375 obo.

This is the blue faced, first generation Valvetronix amp, not the silver grilled current release. These are much more versatile and programmable, and it comes with the VC-4 controller, which gives you complete control without having to touch the amp.

I am the second owner and have had it less than a year. The original owner never took it out of his smoke-free basement. While I have used it live, I got it for the endless recording possibilities, but recently got a Toneport to go directly into my computer, and don't need something this fancy live. I was really impressed by how they recreated the dynamics of each model, be it an amp or a classic stomp box. My favorite feature is the switchable wattage: 1/15/30/60, so you can get the warm tube sound at lower volumes.

Comes with original manual for both controller and amp. Would consider trade for a solid 1x12 tube combo, such as a Peavey Classic 30, etc.

I'm just shy of the WA/Canadian border, between Seattle and Vancouver. Will ship for actual shipping cost and procedure, your choice, but would prefer local PU/delivery. I have pix, but couldn't figure out how to include them here, so PM me for pix if interested. It's in very good condition. Cheers.
Excellent amp. Just bought a AD50VT or I'd probably consider. If you're willing to part out the footswitch let me know.
would u want my ibanez xiphos? pix in my sig
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112