I'm stuck. I was invited to go after school all this April to write a 100 pages script for a play. Awesome, yes. But, I plain out cannot think of a plot/topic. So, even though I know at first alls I'm going to get is, "Wr1t3 aB0uT uh zOmb1e ho0loc0st Lolz0orz!!," but I'm stuck, desperate, and taking the risk. So, what's your ideas? I'm looking for something along the lines of action and drama but really, anything will work for me. I want to get an early start. That's why I'm asking now.

Thanks
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
something about a drug user
Quote by emagdnimasisiht
I had skittles and I asked the girl next to me if she wanted some and she said "No way I hate skittles" and turned around. She turned around and her arsecrack was showing so I poured some skittles in there.
Quote by Rock'N'Soul
Maybe an historical event?

+1

Listen to some Iron Maiden, you can learn anything about history from them and then get writing!
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Well, here's the thing, I'm pretty sure it needs to be original. So writing about something that actually happened won't work. But thanks, that would have been a good idea.

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
I'll give you an idea I had for a story back in 7th grade. Harold the Magical Tree from Hell. He's a giant weeping willow who supplies the world with its weed and cocaine... just branch off that and write about his travels/adventures

Quote by blackenedktulu

Quote by Zero-Hartman

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by CFH82
I'll give you an idea I had for a story back in 7th grade. Harold the Magical Tree from Hell. He's a giant weeping willow who supplies the world with its weed and cocaine... just branch off that and write about his travels/adventures

You were one hell of a seventh grader.

No thanks. But writing about a druggy would be a good idea, as long as it isn't about him just getting high and havin' a good time. It could be able his struggle with a addiction. Idk, but you actually helped as you probably were trying not to.

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
find a good concept album and make a play around that. i suggest francis the mute.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
find a good concept album and make a play around that. i suggest francis the mute.

Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust maybe?

Or even Seventh Son of a Seventh son?
Quote by blackenedktulu

Quote by Zero-Hartman

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by Zugunruhe
find a good concept album and make a play around that.

+1

The Wall might be fun
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
If you can pull it off, I think you should just recommend to the production head person the battle of Helms Deep, since it shits all over any original plot anyone has ever come up with.
Quote by CFH82
Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust maybe?

yea, do Ziggy Stardust. that would be awesome. or would it not count as original? do it anyway.
I have no opinion on this matter.