If you buy a new amp, do the speakers need to break in before they sound their best, like aftermarker/replacement speakers do? Because i know if you buy a new Celestion, Eminenece, or whatever speaker, after you put it in, it will take some time to wear in- is this the case with speakers in a new combo amp or cab, or do they do something about this in the factory? If it matters, it is the Blackheart Little Giant 5w. Thank you.
<JimmyPage5290>
Gibson Les Paul Smartwood, and Trogdor (Custom guitar build)> Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde> DigiTech Distortion Factory> Dimebag CryBaby >Fender Hotrod Deville 212
The difference would be incredibly small.
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
Quote by jimmypage5290
If you buy a new amp, do the speakers need to break in before they sound their best, like aftermarker/replacement speakers do? Because i know if you buy a new Celestion, Eminenece, or whatever speaker, after you put it in, it will take some time to wear in- is this the case with speakers in a new combo amp or cab, or do they do something about this in the factory? If it matters, it is the Blackheart Little Giant 5w. Thank you.
It really depends on the suspension (the surround and the spider) and the cone.

Paper fatigues when flexed, so repeated cycling will change the stiffness and the sound.
This has a much larger effect on surrounds that are just accordion pleated paper than those that are made of rubber or polymer. Heavily impregnated cones don't flex as much, so they don't fatigue. The sound doesn't change as much.

I really doubt a company would spend the time to "break-in" a speaker.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.