Ok, so there's two here, The Flutes of Labour and Pipes and Strings of the Royal Court (all I could come up with lol) Both are something I came up with ages ago when I was on a medieval/tribal/folkish frenzy after listening to bands like Blackmore's Night and Skyclad. Anyway, do tell me what you think and enjoy
Attachments:
Medieval-Tribal songs.zip
Quote by Heilz
When backstage and talkin to the ladies i always go with the ¨Mines is bigger than theirs¨ argument as me bro holds hes guitar and i take out my bass... It works wonders @,@

Gear list:
Squire Affinity P-Bass
Ashdown Mag300 Evo II
Boss ODB-3
The harp in the of Pipes and Strings' gets a bit repeatative, it's all good, but its the same 'riffs' over and over again, i dont mean like, It's just verse, chorus, verse, chorus and so on. Just like, it'll do one riff for a while, then go to another, and just repeat it. Maybe some variation would be nice!

But it's pretty cool regardless!

The Flutes Of Labour sounded more Medieval to me!
I like the creepyness of it, would make a good video game soundtrack *no offence, some people hate that kind of thing*. It reminded me of that really old game Knights and Merchants

Overall, Good Job! 8/10
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
sweet as, the pipes and strings one sounds like music from the game Okami. i liked that one, but wasnt to keen on the royal one.