OK me again from the help me!!!!!!!!froum

I know how to sound like fieldy but i cant slap i try but cant
Ineed any help i can get
If you wanna slap, look on youtube for some Marcus Miller stuff. That man is an amaaazing slap/pop player. See if there is any lessons from him, or just look at what he does and maybe try to imitate that.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=494268&highlight=technique+month

Should be all you need. If not, then PM me and I'll go over some other stuff and help you some more.
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
its something that just clicks in your head when you do it
keep practicing it with the right technique and you'll get it eventually
took me the best part of a year to figure it out
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Quote by Nutter_101
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=494268&highlight=technique+month

Should be all you need. If not, then PM me and I'll go over some other stuff and help you some more.

Yea reading that should help but doesn't Fieldy just like punch his bass?
Quote by Flea_Is_God
can make the right noise? hit it hard because its not like you'll break a string to often

Unless there is a defect or weak spot on the string, if you're doing it right you shouldn't break a string EVER.

TS, the link Nutter gave you should give you a good idea of how to do it, it just takes time practising and if you persevere you'll get it eventually.
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
My problem first starting out on slapping was that I would just hit the string and leave my thumb there. You have to let your thumb bounce off the string. Maybe thats the problem...
John Myung, the bass god with nimble, asian basketweaving fingers! \.../

Quote by Sonis3
+∞

Quote by HelloHalo
Hit the string hard but take your thumb away again or you'll just mute it