So, soon at my college it's Raising and Giving week, so we need to think of ways to raise money. After watching an episode of scrubs my friends and I decided to go from just wearing suits and shades to college all week (which wasn't gonna raise money but was just for fun) to creating an air band and 'busking' at college for, hopefully, cash.

So basically, any songs anyone can suggest? Or general ideas? Or put-downs on what you consider to be the most retarded idea since someone put instructions on a pack of toothpicks?
Smoke on the Water plz.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
Smells Like Teen Spirit
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Do some Dragon Force for the lolz

although passers by might think you air wanking
HADOUKEN!! Click For UG's Street Fighter Group

Quote by synpet713192

I'd never seen you around until very recently, but this and the other pic have caused me to worship you
or play real guitar.

I mean a small guerrilla type gig outside could raise some cash.

Or if you do air guitar...

Record yourself tunning, so you can 'air tune' your 'air guitar' between songs.

Play neil young.
sigh...
Last edited by enceps at Mar 15, 2008,
Maybe some Classic Rock. Along the lines of AC/DC, Led Zeppelin or Thin Lizzy.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
we did that last year for our RAG week we just plugged our ipod into an amp in our Students Union and aired-out for an hour or so every day and we rose about €600! was absolutly hilarious! we also stopped every now and then to ask people if they had any requests!! went down a treat!
Free Bird!
Also, Apache, Duelling Banjoes.
Last edited by MightyAl at Mar 15, 2008,
Echos - Pink Floyd

if you dont get money from that i dont know what will work
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
Quote by enceps

your creative thinking turned out into pure win
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

Quote by enceps

Play neil young.

Genious!! i must remember that for the next time we do it!!
Quote by chocolateman900
So, soon at my college it's Raising and Giving week, so we need to think of ways to raise money. After watching an episode of scrubs my friends and I decided to go from just wearing suits and shades to college all week (which wasn't gonna raise money but was just for fun) to creating an air band and 'busking' at college for, hopefully, cash.

So basically, any songs anyone can suggest? Or general ideas? Or put-downs on what you consider to be the most retarded idea since someone put instructions on a pack of toothpicks?

More Than a Feeling!
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls