In my opinion it's Fest in Gainesville, Florida, I really want to go, but I don't know if I can get down there for 2 days in October with school and everything. What's your favorite?
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
download
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
Glastonbury.
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA _D
_RAD IO HEA D
I've only gone to one festival, so I have to say Vegoose.
The person below me is probably a homosexual.
I'm really looking forward to As One 2008 in CT.
A whole weekend of bands like Hostage Calm, Bracewar, Have Heart, Colin of Arabia, etc
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Last edited by IlikeTheSKA at Mar 15, 2008,
Quote by IlikeTheSKA
I'm really looking forward to As One 2008 in CT.
A whole weekend of bands like Hostage Calm, Bracewar, Have Heart, Colin of Arabia, etc

That must be like a dream come true for someone who loves new hardcore. It sounds pretty cool, but aren't Colin of Arabia in FSU?
Quote by StreetLight3989
That must be like a dream come true for someone who loves new hardcore. It sounds pretty cool, but aren't Colin of Arabia in FSU?

don't know, and it isn't going to make me stop listening if they are.
The Carrier, cold World, Shipwreck, Energy, reign supreme, and Ambitions are all playing, too. Amazing.

I ordered my three day pass a few days ago. I have to make hotel reservations the week before, unless it turns out that my friend and I know someone living in Waterbury, which we might.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by IlikeTheSKA
don't know, and it isn't going to make me stop listening if they are.
The Carrier, cold World, Shipwreck, Energy, reign supreme, and Ambitions are all playing, too. Amazing.

I ordered my three day pass a few days ago. I have to make hotel reservations the week before, unless it turns out that my friend and I know someone living in Waterbury, which we might.

Sounds pretty cool, the only thing hardcore seems sketchy to me with all the crew stuff happening. I mean I don't want to get beat up at a show. I'm sure it will be a blast though.
Well anyway, did anybody get a chance to go to Fest last year.
Rock Werchter looks immense. I've only been to Leeds Fest though and it's class but full of scenesters.
Quote by D-Fens
Glastonbury.

This thread ended on post 3.

El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
It's between Reading + Leeds and Glastonbury, depending on who has the better line up.
Glastonbury sucks! The sound is terrible quality on the large stages and it's geographically the worst possible place to hold a festival since it just fills up with water and turns to mud! The crazy stuff going on in the hippie areas is fun but as a music festival it is nowhere near as well executed as Reading or Download.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Wacken, northern Germany. about... 40 km from my town

It's one of my goals in life to make it out to Wacken one year.

Someday, someday..
I would say probably Benicassim, Pukkelpop or the Fuji Rock Festival. The first two seem alot of fun to goto whereas the Fuji festival is in amazing surroundings.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
Latitude festival in suffolk has to be the best and most suprisingly fun festival I've ever been too, definitly going again this year.
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
Dunno, but I'm going to Leeds this year
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Wacken.. It's pretty much the only festival where loadsa band i like play...

AT THE GATES THIS YEARRR!!!!111111!!111111111//34
CreationFest!
cos it's freeeee.
Quote by DistantScreams
Awwwww.... CaptainBec that was messed up

Why? Because I rap about reality? Like me and my grandma having a cup of tea?
There ain't no party like my nanna's tea party - heey - ho!