...Such as the pickup-switching stutter effect, pinches, squealies, "snapping" the string, herman li's "incredible ( )" elephant noise.

Any good ones?
Check out my music, if you please.
i was gonna say toggle switch, but using a battery for a slide and using it up and down past the end of the fretboard is fun.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
If you have a whammy bar there are endless possibilitys.

Experimenting with slides and different effects can be fun aswell (:
You might even come up with a cool riff using them or something!
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
plug in your wah backwards and push your heel down lol

also you can sound like a UK ambulance:

E |-----------||
B |-----------||
G |-12~~~~~||
D |-12~~~~~||
A |------13~||
E |-----------||

both done by hendrix in 1st track of axis
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Last edited by Chris_Parker at Mar 15, 2008,
Quote by Chris_Parker
i was gonna say toggle switch, but using a battery for a slide and using it up and down past the end of the fretboard is fun.

Then add a toggle/killswitch and some wha.
Get yourself one of those little handeld fans, that with various effects and a killswitch.

You should just install a button killswitch, instead of pissing with the toggle switch.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by Td_Nights
Get yourself one of those little handeld fans, that with various effects and a killswitch.

You should just install a button killswitch, instead of pissing with the toggle switch.

I picked up a patch chord that has a killswitch built into it... very handy, so I can do the killswitch effect while being able to use both pickups.