ok no i'm not going to steal it. what i meant was that i found one used at a music store for $250. I still haven't been able to figure out why it is so cheap, the finish is still perfect, no major scratches, tremelo works perfectly, etc.

so at the moment i'm playing on a ibanez rg120, which is basically a low end starter ibanez. i've been looking for new guitars for a while, and i often find myself looking at really high end guitars, which would be nice except i'm paying for it and i'm just a sophomore in high school. i'm looking for an intermediate guitar, i've been playing seriously for about two years, and i was wondering if this would be a good guitar for my level.

any input would be very helpful.
wait what
if there is nothing wrong with the KE3 then buy it. 250 for it is a really good price.

what kind of trem is on a ke3? i dont think its a FR...make sure it isnt a POS trem.
Jackson KV2 USA Snow White/Black Bevels
Is it an older one with Duncan Designed? $250 is a fair price then, just be sure the trem works right.
It has a LFR which arent too bad. and thats a good price for it. And for that price it beats all guitars in that range!
yeah triple-check the trem....

i believe a buddy of mine has an older ke3 with duncan designed...he payed ~600 for it I think (dont quote me on it thought).

ive played it a lot, and tho I dont particularly like the kelly shape, it is a quality instrument for sure, and MOST definitely worth the 250.

i mean just think of what other piece of crap guitars youd get for 250 bucks...it blows them all away, thats for sure.
Jackson KV2 USA Snow White/Black Bevels
it was definitly a floyd rose. it didn't actually say it was a ke3 but i'm assuming a ke2 wouldn't be 250...

but yeah it's in really good shape. and i really like the shape, though i'm not THAT keen on not being able to hit the twenty fourth fret.

and yes, the pickups are duncans

i think i'll buy it
wait what