Can someone explain to me the difference between a Wizard II and a Wizard Prestige neck?

Also other then the big difference in widths/fret size I've noticed wizard necks have much more space between each fret when compared to say a '59 Les Paul neck.

I ask this because though I like the Wizard II Jumbo, my only complaint is the long width between the frets(I have small fingers) and wanted to know a little more because I was considering buying a 2008 Ibz with a Prestige neck. What do you call the "space between frets" so I can check the specs of different ones without playing every single guitar in a store to figure it out. Thx in advance!
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
Digitech GSP 2101/Mosvalve 962/Yamaha S412V
My Imagination
Quote by Thomme
Fella's, arguing like this on the internet is like the special olympics.

My Gear
Ibanez RG2EX1
Ibanez GRX20Z
Boss - MT2
Boss- DS1
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q Wah
Strings - Ernie Ball12's
Amp- Behringer V-Tone
Amp- Line6 Spider 3 75w
Quote by KryptNet
yeah I looked at that before posting...unfortunately it makes little sense to me. In layman's terms please?

Laymans terms...

Prestige=fingergasm ( i know... but if you use your imagination, that could possibly be an orgasmic face.)

wizard=
thanks...I guess. So no one can explain the technical lingo and the differences between necks specs??
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
My Imagination
Quote by linknchuk
Laymans terms...

Prestige=fingergasm ( i know... but if you use your imagination, that could possibly be an orgasmic face.)

wizard=

That's subjective.

Anyways, is there no guitar stores nearby you that have guitars with Wizard Prestige and II necks?

I would describe the Wizard II as the more fatter (but still considerably thinner than LP / Strat necks) and fret width is small than a Wizard Prestige neck.
Scale length is what you're looking for.

Shorter scale length means less space between the frets.
Quote by ketiov
Scale length is what you're looking for.

Shorter scale length means less space between the frets.
THANK YOU!! off to google I go!
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
My Imagination
The Wizard (Prestige or original) have a flatter radius (Fretboard) and a thinner profile. Those are the only real differences other than how they are finished.
www.lockwireguitars.com
Quote by pinto79
The Wizard (Prestige or original) have a flatter radius (Fretboard) and a thinner profile. Those are the only real differences other than how they are finished.
Wow, so you're saying that they are even flatter and thinner then the Wizard II?
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
My Imagination
Yup like stated above.. I've owned both and still own the Wizard.. The thing is scary thin... It makes a Wizard II feel like fat neck...

Heres a good comparision... For Ibanez necks..