another band like nirvana to bring rock back into the mainstream and put an end to t-pain and freakin Jordin Sparks and whatever the hell else they play on the radio.
:|
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I know exactly what you mean. Some underground band that everyone will get to hear about - they could appear in adverts, movies, they'll be on MTV all the time! Then everyone will be able to appreciate true, real, down-to-earth rock!
just dont listen to the radio. its the least common denominator for music.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by AngelOfHatred
Someone's never heard of Guitar Hero.

yes guitar hero... but that just makes 14 year old girls like a few classic rock songs. Im talking about a band... A chartopping band that totally shifts the main kind of hit music from **** hip hop made by people who have absolutely no musical talent, back to rock and good music.
Just listen to stuff that makes you happy, I mean come on don't just say everything on the radio is crap. I mean after all there are some good bands out there now, just not EXTREMELY popular, but popular none the less
Quote by blue_strat
I know exactly what you mean. Some underground band that everyone will get to hear about - they could appear in adverts, movies, they'll be on MTV all the time! Then everyone will be able to appreciate true, real, down-to-earth rock!

That's not what I need at all

EDIT: And I think blue_strat was being sarcastic...
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
Quote by imthehitcher

Seriously? Really?

God damnit. I'm sick of seeing that in threads.

Get something original that doesn't suck ass.
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
...I don't know, I heard the mainstream is cruel and dangerous territory. I mean look at what it did to Kurt Cobain.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Foo Fighters.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by sloppyjoe24
...I don't know, I heard the mainstream is cruel and dangerous territory. I mean look at what it did to Kurt Cobain.

true very true.
oooooo pick me! i'm willing to sacrifice myself to bring good music to the forefront again! where do i sign up?
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Quote by synpet713192
if rock is gonna make a comeback like you say, can it be a good band to do it this time?

u have ur opinions, and i have mine.