Im so sick of hearing all this crap about Line 6 and there stuff. Is it just me or has anyone else actually had a very good experiance with line 6 amps, pedals, stompboxes etc?

For starters i have a line 6 flextone III XL and it rocks. its way better than most of those cheaper tube amps ive tried out and definately better than any Solid State i have ever used.
Guitar Gear: (Best To Crappiest)
1) Gibson Les Paul Studio Premium Plus (Must Have)
2) Line 6 Flextone III XL (Go With The Triple Rectifier Setting)
4)Schecter Gryphon (Coil Tapper)
3)Fender Lite Ash Tele (Sweet Finish)
4Zoom Fire-18 Amp
Quote by guitarguy5
Im so sick of hearing all this crap about Line 6 and there stuff. Is it just me or has anyone else actually had a very good experiance with line 6 amps, pedals, stompboxes etc?

For starters i have a line 6 flextone III XL and it rocks. its way better than most of those cheaper tube amps ive tried out and definately better than any Solid State i have ever used.

It's the UG bandwagon, my friend. The Spiders are bad, though.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
It's only the spiders that have a bad reputation. And even then it's only the big ones that aren't worth it.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
People don't like line 6 SPIDERS.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Oh, the Flextones are awesome SS amps. I just hate the Spider series. As well as most of UG.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
I don't care, and I'm sure everyone else doesn't care. Most people on UG actually like Line 6 pedals and some of their higher-end modeling amps. The general consensus is that Spider's suck and that's it.

If you like Line 6, good for you, but you have to understand that everyone has their OWN opinions as well, and if you don't like the fact that people be hating on the Line 6 SPIDERS, UG may not be the place for you.
Flextone and Vetta`s have awesome tone... i just don`t see spending $2000 on a SS head when i can get a JCM8002203KK

but i owned a spider, there GREAT amps for newbi guitarests who are just starting out but after a year they get old..... this is comming from a former Spider 75 HD owner.
Personally for a young guitarist that doesnt have hundreds and hundreds of dollars to spend on expensive amps i think that the spiders arnt bad at all. they sound just fine for what, like 200$?
Guitar Gear: (Best To Crappiest)
1) Gibson Les Paul Studio Premium Plus (Must Have)
2) Line 6 Flextone III XL (Go With The Triple Rectifier Setting)
4)Schecter Gryphon (Coil Tapper)
3)Fender Lite Ash Tele (Sweet Finish)
4Zoom Fire-18 Amp
Quote by guitarguy5

Well seeing as most of the flaming is on the Spiders, and nothing else, you're pretty much defending a black belt Karate master from a fruit fly.

oh and Hughes & Kettner Vortex > Flextone.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
the new spider's suck but I have the original red spider 1 x 12 and it sounds great. Just studio use though
Rig:
'91 Eric Clapton strat w/ MT-2 preamp and piezo bridge system

Lotus '62 Strat replica
Epiphone Sheraton w/ Pearly Gates Pups
Epiphone Sheraton STOCK
Epiphone Tom Delonge ES-333

Epiphone EJ-200CE

Traynor YCV40T
Traynor HEAD
Quote by guitarguy5
Personally for a young guitarist that doesnt have hundreds and hundreds of dollars to spend on expensive amps i think that the spiders arnt bad at all. they sound just fine for what, like 200$?

Yeah, but why if you can go for a Cube or a Valvetronix for the same price?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
well, everybody says the spiders have horrible tone and blah blha blah, HOWEVER, if they're good enough for teh ultimae tone-chser, EVH, im sure it's good enough for anybody who spends time with them (i forget which month, i think it was last month's guitar worl theres a pic of eddie and wolfgang and eddies playing through a spider)
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
I am a fan of Line 6... as practise amps. I wouldn't gig with one when you can easily get a stronger more clear and distinct tone, but they are really good amps. Reliability is another issue, but for any starter, they are fine amps... especially the high end ones. Then again, there are better amps in the $600 price range...
And I own a Pod X3 Live. One of the best pedals I've played to date!
Quote by James_Het_Rules
Line 6 Spider 3's Pwn. I stand behind that 100%

But The New Hybrids are waaaaaaaaaaay better

The Spider Valve is NOT hybrid. It an all tube Bogner amp with POD effects.
Quote by ChaoticVengence
well, everybody says the spiders have horrible tone and blah blha blah, HOWEVER, if they're good enough for teh ultimae tone-chser, EVH, im sure it's good enough for anybody who spends time with them (i forget which month, i think it was last month's guitar worl theres a pic of eddie and wolfgang and eddies playing through a spider)

Wait, you were being sarcastic right?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.