Will it be ok?
my phaget baby sister dropped it and some splatterd on my guitar.Just like 5 drops.like a little go into the tremolo cavity but i wiped everything away with my underwear haha.
idiot.
JK

It'll be fine if u wiped it away. But why did you tell us you used your underwear?...
Quote by rancidryan
Do they come with heroin because I heard thats the only reason Dave Mustaine used them

"The power of the riff compels me"
Bury Me In Smoke
Quote by devilmaycrykid
I got yogurt on my Hellraiser .

Lol yogurt. sorry, it sounds funny.
Well, it'll smell bad if you don't wipe it off with a damp cloth, but it shouldn't cause any problems.

Oh, and if she's actually a baby or toddler, don't beat up on her. Besides, you could keep it on a wall mount...
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
Well, it'll smell bad if you don't wipe it off with a damp cloth, but it shouldn't cause any problems.

Oh, and if she's actually a baby or toddler, don't beat up on her. Besides, you could keep it on a wall mount...

Shouldn't it be the opposite?
I thought you were talkin' about Lady Hellraiser just by looking at the title.
Awakening The Revenant
Deathcore side project: Malevolent

Quote by shavorules42
start with more poppy music with occasional screams and then work your way into emoish crap like a day to remember and so on.
*face palm*

Guitars:
-Jackson DXMG (SH-2N, SH-6)
-Schecter Hellraiser C1 (18v)
-Ibanez XPT707FX (Blackouts)
-Ibanez BTB 400 Bass

Main Amp: Mesa DR Roadster

Quote by Mike!
Shouldn't it be the opposite?

no... it's a little kid, they aren't perfect...
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
It's been well established that yogurt is the most metal of all foods. Why didn't you just keep it on there?
Quote by devilmaycrykid
Will it be ok?
my phaget baby sister dropped it and some splatterd on my guitar.Just like 5 drops.like a little go into the tremolo cavity but i wiped everything away with my underwear haha.

Yeah, yoghurt. That'll explain the curious milky-white stains on your fretboard.

Quote by Flying Afros
idiot.
JK

It'll be fine if u wiped it away. But why did you tell us you used your underwear?...

well i got a pair of clean boxers because there the softest thing i own 100% cotton FTW
protein is good for guitars.

unless it's strawberry. if it's strawberry, then you need to throw the guitar away.

wipe it off, geez.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
[somber mood]Im sorry...but we lost him... there was just nothing we could do... there was just too much damage done to his intenal organs..." [/somber mood]

[weeping]"But doctor... it was just yogurt"[/weeping] *wipes tear from eye

[somber mood]"I know... I know.. dont think about his death... think about the wonderful life he lived."[/somber mood]

dude your just fine. if you wiped it off there is nothing to worry about...