I want to learn a few Eric Clapton songs but i have a hard to to find the most accurate one. So can you help me find the accurate songs on my list. I already got Cocaine which someone help me get but now I'm also looking for:

Sunshine of your love
Badge(bass and guitar)
After Midnight

and if u know any other good Clapton songs plz post it here

I'm gonna try to look too again... but i can only see regular tabs, and power tab, i dont have gpro i used up my free trial

Thnx if you help me.
I play guitar.
hello fellow clapton fan. i learned sunshine of your love from here and but although badge and after midnight are incredible songs, i do not know them regretfully, sorry. another one that i love to play everyday is crossroads here.

i love the intro and solo at the beginning. its so much fun to play.

and of course, LAYLA. one of my all time fav songs to listen to and play. top 1, 2 or 3 song in the world i.m.o. i learned layla here

also, you should look up the layla version from his unplugged album. its very good. thats all i could think of right now to tell you.
Fender MIM Standard lefty strat (midnight wine, sexy i know)
Vox DA15
Quote by rock.meet Slash
oh yes but do they have....THE PIT?

Quote by rickmeister
Stealing is cool again? Sweet, I'm gonna rob a Subway brb
hmm cool thnxs! though i dont think the Sunshine of your love tab that u have is right... it doesnt have the power chords on it.
I play guitar.
oh yeah, i noticed that too and looked around and mixed that tab with another for the power chords part. ill see if i can find it now.
Vox DA15
Quote by rock.meet Slash

Quote by rickmeister
oh, and this. its on power tab but u said u got that. i just took the power chords from that and applied them. i think they sound pretty accurate.clicky!!!
Vox DA15
Quote by rock.meet Slash

Quote by rickmeister
hmm that power tab one was odd.... something didnt sound right too me..
I play guitar.