I was thinking about having a show at my house with a couple of local bands that I'm friends with. I have everything settled, I just need my parents to sign off. They said I needed a permit, but I think you don't. I was thinking about having it during the day, around 3-5 pm.

Do I need a permit between thhose hours, or is it ok?
Varies from place to place.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
You can't call in a noise complaint to the police from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM, but that's where I am in Indiana. As long as your music doesn't sound like **** and you're in like the basement of a house then you should be fine.
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
Depends where you live. Where I live you can have good loud noise from like 9AM to 10PM
Gear:
Guitars/ Basses:
PRS SE singlecut w/Tremolo
Epiphone Sg
Epiphone Thunderbird

Waiting in the wings:
Squier Strat mod
(soon to start)

Amps:
Line 6 Spider JAM
Peavey Max 115 bass amp
A lot of places you can't hear it outside as long as the doors are closed or it's in the basement.

I don't think I've ever heard of anyone needing to get a permit. I've put on shows at community halls and stuff too, which are easier to hear in the neighborhood, and no permit was ever needed.
yeah, im thinking about doin something like that soon and itd have to be outside probably around 8pm
Quote by Joey Walker
Quote by anaoshak
look at all those knobs, he must have a mean tone.

Bottle caps buddy, they are bottle caps

Quote by Shib
The internet: Men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.
Quote by Louisio
It would be outside cause my house is too small inside.

You just gave me a really good idea.
from what i understand in CA you can make noise till like 8 or 9, then you have to tone it down. dont quote me on that though, google it.
depends, here you need one after 4 or 5 i think, but neighbors and stuff will bitch about it no matter what =/