I'm looking at this guitar since any Schecter I was looking at is on backorder

Figured this XPT707FX can't be bad. I love the necks on Ibanez's, I tried out one before and loved the feel of it.
http://ibanez.com/eg/guitar.aspx?m=XPT707FX

The thing is has any of you heard about the Gibraltar bridge's. I'm used to to Tune-o-matic and Floyd Rose setup bridges. So I don't know the "info" on these.

Also if I DID get one of these, which i'm not saying I am, but I'd probably change the pickups to Blackouts.

Any of you try the XPT guitars? What'd ya think of em?

Guitars:
-Jackson DXMG (SH-2N, SH-6)
-Schecter Hellraiser C1 (18v)
-Ibanez XPT707FX (Blackouts)
-Ibanez BTB 400 Bass

Main Amp: Mesa DR Roadster

im getting a job just so i can get this...i love 7s
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
I played i Xiphos (XPT700?) at my local store, and to tell u the truth u would be much much better off waiting for a schecter. Schecters are amazing (i own two). The hellraiser series is quite literally the best guitars you will ever play. Jeff Loomis' signature schecter is probably the nicest 7-string guitar on the market. Have patience and it will pay off. Anyway I haven't really played any gilbratar bridges before. The blackouts are really nice (better than EMGs imo).
Neon Neon Neon Neon Neon Black

UG's #1 anti-active advocate

Gear:
Engl Powerball
Carvin DC727
Schecter C-1+
Line 6 Flextone 3
Line 6 M9
Schecter's just kinda making me mad. They emailed me saying they would ship by mid-March, but now any C-7 Hellraiser is on backorder until June and the Jeff Loomis is on backorder till next month. Killing me.....I was really looking at the Loomis model yesterday too, go to look at it today "Backorder 3/4/08" D:

Guitars:
-Ibanez BTB 400 Bass

Where are you looking to buy? I know DCGL has all but the hellraiser c7 fr in stock right now.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
Sorry for bringing up this day old post but...

Quote by lespaulrocks39
Where are you looking to buy? I know DCGL has all but the hellraiser c7 fr in stock right now.

Have any of you bought anything from Drum City Guitar Land, and is it a trustable site?

Guitars:
-Ibanez BTB 400 Bass

Quote by PlagueX1
Sorry for bringing up this day old post but...

Have any of you bought anything from Drum City Guitar Land, and is it a trustable site?

I bought a schecter loomis from them last summer. I actually went to the store to buy it, they're really cool and helpful. I was debating between the loomis and an ibanez 1527, and he straight up told me the schecter was a better value.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.