Quote by L3P4rk0ur4l1f3
http://orlando.craigslist.org/msg/607350992.html
Want to know stuff like how long ago it was made, want kind of tone it produces, what kind of music it would be good for so on and so forth. Oh, and if it is a good deal. It has a 15 speaker and is 50 watts so I'm assuming it's loud

Looks like the old Crate Vintage Club series amps. It like the predecessor of the Palomino series. I personally think they sound better than the Palomino though.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Ok, I knew what it was, but since the palominos always get good reviews that sounds good.
My Gear
Agile AL-3100
Crate GT65
Boss DS-2
so do you guys think i should buy it? I need to know what kind of tone it produces, I hear it's like a marshall.
My Gear
Agile AL-3100
Crate GT65
Boss DS-2
It's like a Marshall. You're getting very British tones, great for classic rock and whatnot. I say buy it.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by L3P4rk0ur4l1f3
Ok, I knew what it was, but since the palominos always get good reviews that sounds good.

Those are the US made palominos. I haven't heard good things about the vietnam ones
Quote by esp1234
Those are the US made palominos. I haven't heard good things about the vietnam ones

See, that's the thing. I've got an American, and the things is, I've never really heard anything that bad about the Viet ones.

But yeah, I'd go ahead and get it. And to all those that said it's the predecessor to the Palo: I was wondering why they looked simialr
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--