we all have alittle of it inside us .. even if you're not gay .. you know you do have it .. so if you can evaluate your homosexuality .. how much will you ?

I'd say 30 % for myself
uhuh .. oh yeh .. umm .. okay
Quote by 5_Strings
we all have alittle of it inside us .. even if you're not gay .. you know you do have it .. so if you can evaluate your homosexuality .. how much will you ?

I'd say 30 % for myself
0%.

How do you presume to tell people what they are and what they know?
"Everyone's a little queer . . . can't she be a little straight?"

I'm not comfortable with numbers, but I'm comfortable in saying that I'm pretty much a flamer.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by Flying Couch
0%.

well .. because its a ****ing fact that you can't deny
uhuh .. oh yeh .. umm .. okay
Quote by imthehitcher
i'd say your pretty near the 100% mark

Really? I wouldn't say so.

I'm mainly attracted to women, and have had sex with a lot more women than men, in fact, it works out at about 5% anyway.

And no, I wouldn't **** you, so gtfo
Quote by Flying Couch
0%.

If you go by society's standards then every straight person has some homosexuality in them....

I took a test and I got like 38% one time...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
" I'm not offended by homosexuality. In the 60's I made love to many, many women - often outdoors, in the mud and the rain...and it's possible a man slipped in. [shrugs] There'd be no way of knowing."
mmm... i know a hot guy when a i see it... but im straight... interpretate (sp?) that as you wish
Quote by fob12
No. You're a fool, and this thread should be closed.

When I was really young (about 7) I had an older neighbor (that I now know is gay) who was 14, and he moved away when I was like 10. Unfortunately, when I was 7, he "took advantage" of my age, and told me to put my mouth on his... you know...
Anyways I asked why and he said he'd beat me up if I didn't so I did

I realized what he had done when I was like 13, and I was disgusted and pissed off. Anyways I'm straight, but after that incident, I feel so wrong
I guess that puts me at around 30%
Quote by BladeSlinger
If you go by society's standards then every straight person has some homosexuality in them....

I took a test and I got like 38% one time...

linkk?