Now, I know next to nothing about bass, but my friend just got one, and I thought it sounded amazing for what it was.

This: http://www.guitarcenter.com/Squier-by-Fender-Standard-Jazz-Bass-102581394-i1146516.gc

and

This: http://www.guitarcenter.com/Fender-Rumble-60-Bass-Combo-Amp-102497088-i1145412.gc
Get a Ibanez GSR200. I just got one (off a friend) and I LOVE it, and I am an intermediate, seasoned player. Ibanez's are just that awesome.

But, in all honesty, in the FAQs there is an article on what this little thread is about. So please read the FAQs and search for other threads on a subject before you start a new one.

but thank you for thinking bass is amazing... you are so right. good luck!
He don't remember, how it got there
It had a number, written on his forearm
It spelled disaster
yea...that is a good starter combo and bass........and the gsr200 isnt a intermediate lvl bass
im pretty sure its their lowest quality bass........go for the gsr....(something with a higher number) like a gsr500 or gsr800 i dont know if thats actually what there called but i kno the higher the number the better the quality.....i think

when Moses brought down the plagues upon Egypt one of them involved Behringer amps

Dont be so humble, your not that great....
Quote by Narcotics
yea...that is a good starter combo and bass........and the gsr200 isnt a intermediate lvl bass
im pretty sure its their lowest quality bass........go for the gsr....(something with a higher number) like a gsr500 or gsr800 i dont know if thats actually what there called but i kno the higher the number the better the quality.....i think

It is their lowest but it's a pretty nice bass....It played better than a few basses that were more expensive when I got mine....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
If you know next to nothing about bass, then how could you know how good the bass is...

there isn't even a purpose to this thread, this is spam.
Quote by Zar938
If you know next to nothing about bass, then how could you know how good the bass is...

there isn't even a purpose to this thread, this is spam.

+1. *REPORTED*