Well today i was guitar hunting and testing since next monday im going to buy another guitar and i came up to a brand called D'andre, the model i saw is IDENTICAL to this one:

OMG TIS IS A LINK!!!

Same pickups, same weight, what the also same tone as that one (i got to experiment with it and i can say they sound really alike) and also the price was way below than this LP standard from Epi, i bet the D'andre guys came across this setup and just chunked a new neck to it (even the inlays are that same 0.0) so im wondering if they are alike and the price is cheaper than the LP standard should i go for it??

I saw the structure and it appears to stand in one piece really neat, its the last one they go so i really want to know fast since toomorow im getting the rest of the money to buy it (the price is 280 and this LP is 450 o,o) if i should go for it.

I feel this guitar is like my SX bass, just the body is worth more than the whole thing i gave for the bass 0.0 can you belive that RAWR!
"RAWR WIRES >:O"
One more kiss... One more touch...
I miss you, wont you hug me just one last time?

Twitter!!~ Follow Re-follow :P
There are loads of companies that make Les Paul copies. They all look like Gibsons and Epiphones, but they aren't made of the same components. Those aren't the same pickups as in the Epiphone, for example.

If it plays well and sounds good, then buy the guitar; but don't count on it actually being identical to an Epiphone.
I'd go for the epi, since you can get actual service. Plus, Buy it from a local dealer, I got mine from a small chain (like 35-40 stores) for about $399. If you're in New England, go to a Daddy's Junky Music, that's where I go, much smarter people than at guitar center. Like they actually know how to work on a guitar.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
^same. Good place. I go to the one in burlington MA, small but lotsa wall space.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
I'd go for the epi, since you can get actual service. Plus, Buy it from a local dealer, I got mine from a small chain (like 35-40 stores) for about $399. If you're in New England, go to a Daddy's Junky Music, that's where I go, much smarter people than at guitar center. Like they actually know how to work on a guitar.

The problem is i dont have money to go for the Epi, im planning to buy it and upgrade it eventually since the wood is good and just with what it has it can assimilate the Epi LP i saw in the store (i played almost with half the store guitars and i had to go tunning them too, also i runned tru the same amp) and i can say their tone is comparable, everything works just fine as i tested, the only thing im not satisfied with is the neck but i can hook a new one later on (not that its bad but it looks sorta the way i dont like to see guitars xD) but im focused on this one because im amazed how good it can sound even tough its a brand i just knew that existed.

So people im asking again, should i go fo it_?/ n_n
"RAWR WIRES >:O"
One more kiss... One more touch...
I miss you, wont you hug me just one last time?

Twitter!!~ Follow Re-follow :P