i found this video on youtube that is brandon and mike doing "wish you were here" by themselves. mike uses all NEW chords for the song that are not used in any other version including acoustic. it sounds great but could anyone tell me the chords he uses during the verse. im still developing my ear and cant really get it right. some help would be appreciated. thanks

check this version out if you are an incubus fan and have heard everything else!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YdZ_rQRGNWI
incubus rocks my world
I've seen this before, I've seen all the videos from this performance, lol. Yeah I'd like to know too what chords he uses. They're probably just fuller versions of what uses in the studio version.
This one "i think" is the same show and is closer. i would tab for you but well Im well lazy...
yea i just checked that out and i believe they are the same chords in both videos....so from responses can some one help a few of us out??? i know what u mean about a "more full" sound and i agree, i just dont have the ear to pick out individual notes in chords yet
incubus rocks my world
The chorus/intro are the same chords as normal.

The verse is just: Bm | A | F#m | D E |

The middle part is the same as the orignal to start with, then when it goes to
'the world's a rollercoaster...' it's just | F#m | G |
Guitars:
Duesenberg Starplayer TV
Fender Jaguar
Indie PRS Copy
Faith Saturn E/Acoustic
Simon & Patrick SP12
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by yogurt_overdose
The chorus/intro are the same chords as normal.

The verse is just: Bm | A | F#m | D E |

The middle part is the same as the orignal to start with, then when it goes to
'the world's a rollercoaster...' it's just | F#m | G |

sweet man perfect! thanks!
incubus rocks my world