Hey so I am deciding on getting either Dan electro fish and chips or this radio shack eq http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?parentPage=search&summary=summary&cp=&productId=2104027&accessories=accessories&kw=equalizer&techSpecs=techSpecs&currentTab=techSpecs&custRatings=custRatings&sr=1&features=features&origkw=Equalizer&support=support&tab=summary

wondering how it would work. I have a Od pedal and my amp doesnt have an Fx loop.
Radio shack Eq is dual channel so it could maybe run before and after the OD.

so is it worth getting an Eq without Fx loop? I would really like to tweek my amp's Eq but that wont be possible? - this this correct?

and it would probably be easier to get a radioshack eq - right down the block and I called a couple places in Nyc for fish and chips and no one had.

INform me =)
i have an aux in jack. What if i hooked up the EQ to the Aux in...would that eq the amp or no.
Quote by GoldenTrees
i have an aux in jack. What if i hooked up the EQ to the Aux in...would that eq the amp or no.

No that would probally mess something up lol

Aux in is for like a cd player or drum machine.. So you can jam with your favorite cd...
Eq pedals are always a good purchase and you can always take them with you when you get an amp with an effects loop. So yea i say go ahead, i used mine with out an effects loop for a bit and liked it.. But once i got an amp with a loop i dropped in there.
cool man, I might pick up this EQ pedal at radioshack 2morrow then. 50 billz is kinda good. FIsh and CHips is 30 , but this pedal could essentially be used as a double eq and its a 15 band.

its either this EQ or super smash brawl for the wii n64 one is and was addicting!!
Im sure your amp has the basic EQ. And the little fish n chips EQ does a pretty decent job between your guitar and and amp. Probably dont really need one in the FX loop. And no it wont work in the AUX in that as previously stated is for plugging cd player, mp3.
Yeah thanks, you're right my amp has a tone knob =) darr

THE danelectro pedal fish and chips I heard is very good, but I would have to order online prob and I'm sick of doing that. Also it came out in 2000...thats 8 years ago. The radioshack EQ is narrow band frequencies, sees versatile and was made in 2006.

I am also a fan of Danelectro, I have their Wasabi Overdrive which is really well made and has some good sound. Their Fish and Chips I like as well, seems also very versatile, portable, (lame casing) but overall seems good.

im torn...I might go buy Radioshack EQ, try it out and if it blows just return it