I was wondering what you guys think of my music. Because I'm gonna make a cd and hand it out to friends and family, but I wanna make shure it's good enough. The songs are in my profile. Tell me what you think.
With an irresistible blend of reggae induced hip-hop and catchy pop-punk hooks, Half Chance Heroes captivates audiences with their unique sound and energetic stage show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8bSU0u8uvM
i can't believe how young you are..
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by Descendent-182
Is that a good thing?

yes. i'm insanely impressed.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Hey man would you be able to crit my music in my profile? You and I have a pretty similar taste in music..
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...