Heya guys, im getting a guitar next monday (i alredy tested it, the stock pups are ok but i dont just want ok i want better hehe) and im alredy wandering what new humbuckers im gonna chunk into it, im pretty much into rock, symphonic metal and some blues now and then, the guitar has 2 humbuckers so i need to know whats the best humbucker that will fit my type of music so i can play with feelings even more hehe.

Ive been checking some pups but i really cant decided which one to go for, so im asking to see other people's opinion on these (and for the ones that wonders, this isnt my first electric, its my 2nd the first one i had to sell around 4 months ago D: ).
"RAWR WIRES >:O"
One more kiss... One more touch...
I miss you, wont you hug me just one last time?

Twitter!!~ Follow Re-follow :P
Quote by forsaknazrael
Worry about your amp before you get new pickups.

Dont worry, thats alredy taken care of Thats why im asking help just on the pups hehe.

Quote by acdcrocks0323
What is the new amp?

Actually the amp is from when i had my other guitar, its this little thing i like to call bob bob has being so useful and its so good i just didn't had the guts to sell it too D:

Quote by acdcrocks0323
Just go jump in a cold, raging river. Do NOT even get starting to talk about pickups when you have that CRAP amp.

Is it that crappy??? DDDD: i actually like the tone of it (and so my friends) maybe its because ive never heard anything better in here D: that was the best i could acctually get *sniff* *sniff*

Even though then im just going to get my knowledge up and try to see what i can do with bob before i think about pups *sigh*

Skip this thread guys!

Quote by acdcrocks0323
Did you pay full price for it? If you did then you could have gotten so many other amps that are 30 times better.

+1.
Mg stand for man genitals, and you don't want your guitar and rig to sound like that.
Quote by Line6
Is it that crappy??? DDDD: i actually like the tone of it (and so my friends) maybe its because ive never heard anything better in here D: that was the best i could acctually get *sniff* *sniff*

Even though then im just going to get my knowledge up and try to see what i can do with bob before i think about pups *sigh*

Skip this thread guys!

It's okay, the Marshall name fools a lot of people.
Quote by acdcrocks0323
Did you pay full price for it? If you did then you could have gotten so many other amps that are 30 times better.

It was refurbished and i got it for 150 bucks so hell lucky i am heh...