... what a badass
Quote by J.A.M
On a previous occasion, a middle aged black african man proceeded to remove my betrothed bicycle from my possession.

Quote by silent caution
sex with a pregnant woman? isnt that like putting gas in car you already wrecked?
The Bible is a lie.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
the bible also tells you long hair is a sin, even though jesus had long hair, women who dont wear hats will burn in hell, and no matter what you do, you will never be good enough to go to heaven!!

Are you trying to make the point that you like fairy tales?
Quote by Sabbath89
The Bible is a lie.

And you're an asshole......
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
Quote by jamogod
the bible also tells you long hair is a sin, even though jesus had long hair, women who dont wear hats will burn in hell, and no matter what you do, you will never be good enough to go to heaven!!

Are you trying to make the point that you like fairy tales?

Jesus didn't have long hair. Having any hair at all would require existing, which he did not.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by Muphin
Jesus didn't have long hair. Having any hair at all would require existing, which he did not.

What is you're problem......

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
Maybe so but my balls have hair so where is your god now?
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Quote by f\/ckug
The Bible Says Its A Sin

Threadstarter is suppressing his homoerotic urges by oppressing Gay people.
Quote by Muphin

screw you muphin. jesus was the most awesomest dude that ever existed in the history of stuff.........
Quote by fattymcfatten
And you're an asshole......

Don't be mad at the truth.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Quote by jakewynnrocks
screw you muphin. jesus was the most awesomest dude that ever existed in the history of stuff.........

And because of that, jakewynnrocks is the third awesomest dude to ever exist

Quote by freedoms_stain
I'm pretty sure that this is the last time I'm ever coming into the pit. The whole lot of you should be ashamed at how immature you are.
"The sounds of the universe were joined together according to musical concord" -Plato

Quote by adamungar1
Don't quote me, but I think it's a requirement to pledge allegiance if you're running for president :S

myspace.com/musicartenergy
AIM: enmusicerartgy
Quote by jakewynnrocks

haha, I like the way you ended that. Like a true Christian. hahahaha
I find it slightly ironic that people with names like "metallifan1" are defending the Bible. Oh yeah, and the threadstarter's a worthless sack of ****.
Ah, something that is wrong in the Bible...Seems that there is a trend going in it.

Homo's are not worthless! Without them, where would we have some of our great music?!?!?!
When the music's over, turn out the lights.

Quote by pencap
i fingerd my girl the other day she got so wet nearly my entier hand was soked after that i ate her up, she blacked out it was awesome
agreed 100%
my gear: ibanez destroyer( with gibson 500t pickup), epiphone les paul plus,ampeg electric, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead half stack
Quote by SkyValley
Maybe so but my balls have hair so where is your god now?

sigged. that was the best thing ive seen all day

but yeah, mods finally banned this suckerrrr
Quote by angusfan16
I opened my eyes and found my mother standing next to me with my sheets in one hand and the other hand over her eyes. She said, "Why are you naked!" and i quickly tried to come up with an answer, but all i could get out was, "Feels good man."
FVckug.... i applaud u as u actually were able 2 start this retarded ass fight. however ur still a complete idiot who should just die within the next 10 seconds
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
Bigoted troll is bigoted.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.