My drunk retarded friends who swear that Metallica is trucker music ( not my opinion, they rule ) have sold less albums than the Spice Girls.

Anyone back me up?
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Might actually be true btw.

Metallica are only popular among metal heads, a fairly small percentage of the worlds population while the Spice Girls had mass appeal.
Edit: Scratch whatever I posted, Wikipedia sucks. I do believe Metallica has sold more.
Last edited by C O B H C at Mar 15, 2008,
Metallica is about 75 million, Spice Girls are around 40 million. Not sure if what I found is exactly correct, but Im assuming it is.

http://membres.lycos.fr/worldwidesales/
The softest of blankets is six feet of soil.

Upcoming Shows:
Sasquatch! Festival - May 2013
Quote by freedoms_stain
Might actually be true btw.

Metallica are only popular among metal heads, a fairly small percentage of the worlds population while the Spice Girls had mass appeal.

freedoms_stain has a point.....but numbers have nothing to do with it....Metallica can kick the Spice Girls' butt at anything.....when is the last time Posh Spice played a solo like Master of Puppets.....but then again.....When is the last time Kirk Hammet was called good looking?......But at music, Metallica wins
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
Agh. *inserts pear pic*
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Metallica has been around a lot longer than spice girls were. Metallica probably sold more, and they arent trucker music. Lately its just crappy music from them.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
Quote by fattymcfatten
freedoms_stain has a point.....but numbers have nothing to do with it....Metallica can kick the Spice Girls' butt at anything.....when is the last time Posh Spice played a solo like Master of Puppets.....but then again.....When is the last time Kirk Hammet was called good looking?......But at music, Metallica wins

Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it), numbers do mean something in an argument about record sales, which is what this guy and his buddies were on about.
true true......oh btw I sigged part of you're most recent post.....I'm still laughing.....
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
Charlie Daniels and Red Sovine are trucker music. Metallica is a pick up truck music.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Spice Girls > Metallica
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
I'd much rather have a bunch of 20 something women in my room than a bunch of sweaty metal heads.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by rickyy
My drunk retarded friends who swear that Metallica is trucker music ( not my opinion, they rule ) have sold less albums than the Spice Girls.

Anyone back me up?

haha

ahahaha

funny.

Well i know that Metallica have sold 100 million units (albums) worldwide. I don't know how many the Spice Girls have, but if you find out, then there you go.