rufeo26
32 IQ
I'm finding myself not playing this one very much anymore, so I'm looking to trade. Its a black Schecter Revenger 7 with a few nicks here and there. It has a set of Dimarzio Blazes with the neck being white and bridge black. It has a little tarnish on the bridge which will most likely come off with a good cleaning, but it doesnt affect playability. I'm honestly open to any guitar related trades ... I mean the worse I can say is now right? I would like to keep it local. I'm located in Lansing, Michigan, but will meet within a reasonable distance, so any northern Ohio or Indy's feel free to inquire. I will have pics up once I get home tomorrow night. Thanks!
rufeokac24@yahoo.com
aim=rufeo26

http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/gg206/rufeo26/
Last edited by rufeo26 at Mar 16, 2008,
albinokrikit
7 String King
78 IQ
...REvenger? schecter makes Avengers
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
albinokrikit
7 String King
78 IQ
...i just checked ask and google...got nothing...only Avengers
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
rufeo26
32 IQ
bump for pics! if you want any other detailed pics let me know!
rjmck4883
157 IQ
albinokrikit... yes schecter made both the Avenger and REvenger models. The avenger, especially the A-7 were much much nicer than the Revenger models. Typical Revengers are flat-top basswood bodies with economical hardware and black finishes. The A-7 Avenger that i own came with Duncan Designed pickups, carved top mahogany body, and grover tuners. The reason you couldn't find it on google is cause they only made the REvenger for a year or two.
rufeo26
32 IQ
bump....anyone?
Shecter S-1 Elite
Ibanez RG570FM '91
Schecter A-7
Schecter Revenger 7
SchecterFreak
Reasonable A7X fan!
529 IQ
i got a tele i would trade ya! let me know! im close but we would still have to ship... but im really close to you so you would have everything next day.
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
rufeo26
32 IQ
got pics of the tele?
Shecter S-1 Elite
Ibanez RG570FM '91
Schecter A-7
Schecter Revenger 7
rufeo26
32 IQ
bump
Shecter S-1 Elite
Ibanez RG570FM '91
Schecter A-7
Schecter Revenger 7
rufeo26
32 IQ
bumpity
Shecter S-1 Elite
Ibanez RG570FM '91
Schecter A-7
Schecter Revenger 7
rufeo26
32 IQ
bump
Shecter S-1 Elite
Ibanez RG570FM '91
Schecter A-7
Schecter Revenger 7
rufeo26
32 IQ
bump still have this thing... plz dont be afraid of me being a fairly new member here. I mostly use sevenstring.org and am in good standing as far as selling on there.
Shecter S-1 Elite
Ibanez RG570FM '91
Schecter A-7
Schecter Revenger 7
rufeo26
32 IQ
bump... willing to ship to anyone with references!!
Shecter S-1 Elite
Ibanez RG570FM '91
Schecter A-7
Schecter Revenger 7