The other night a friend and me went to a service station to get something to eat so we decided to get kids burgers, don't laugh they are the best things there. We also got chocolate milks (different kinds). Anyway we eat our food and almost as soon as I stand up I get this horrible feeling in my stomach, it felt like I had eaten about 10 burgers, my friend felt the same.

So were walking back feeling like crap so we decide to have a seat in the gutter to rest a bit. I said something stupid about how I thought they were better than last time and we began laughing like crazy. Just about anything either of us said, we found hilarious. We even had the hell scared out of us by a friend in a passing car, and we thought that was a laughing riot.

When we got back to my friends house, we both felt tired, I felt hot under my eyes. We spent a while just lying on his bed laughing and just feeling tired. After a while we recouperated and started playing Guitar Hero but I still had that strange tired feeling the whole time.

I personally think that someone f'ed with our burgers. But yeah I dont think I have felt like that before, although we had a similar tired feeling after walking a really long way back to his house but that was just from the walk.

So Pit residents, I want to know what you think about the whole incident.
Milk was probably laced.

EDIT: You're probably going to violently vomit, or when you head to the bathroom, be careful.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
but who would waste drugs by putting them in your fast food if it wasn't date rape?
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
lol weed burgers was my first thought after we ate it :P
"Time doesn't exist here, we will never die."

-Celldweller
the buns were made of 100 % joints
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
but who would waste drugs by putting them in your fast food if it wasn't date rape?

They're fun practical jokes if you don't hurt someone. Then again, I'd never do it to someone random.

*looks at sig*

LAI LAI HEI!
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
and i doubt it was messed with cos the chick who made them was DUX of the school last yr...
"Time doesn't exist here, we will never die."

-Celldweller
Quote by tripleg123
and i doubt it was messed with cos the chick who made them was DUX of the school last yr...

Did Sam Mcdonald make em? She was DUX wasn't she?
Quote by Td_Nights

*looks at sig*

"high" five!

huhuh get it? -__-
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!