07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Put in a new battery. Enough power may not be getting to the pedal.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Dude, the same thing happened to mine. I thought I had broken my wah. I'm going to try my wah out with a battery when I get the chance...

Perhaps it's just an incompatibility between the pedal and the supply. I really wish I knew so I could solve this problem myself.
i just tried the wah with a battery (no good) and i have 2 ispots so i used the other one coming from a diffferent room. the wah doesnt work when i only use it as in

guitar>wah>amp>beautifuly quiet music

idk what to do

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

guys i need 2 ask a question... which is better a wah wah pedal or an overdrive..???
wts the difference
one. get out of my thread
two. wah wah pedals add crazy special effects ike stars falling, fire, or gunshots
three. over drive makes your amp drivable, it beomes your little personal vehicle

glad i can help now use the search bar and get out of my thread

09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Nice one mate, defend yourself!

Does your powersupply work with other pedals? If not, then check the fuse

If it's just your wah pedal, take it apart and have a look if there's anything obviously wrong, i.e. a loose component, burn marks etc
ya all the other pedals are being powered and working fine

i bought the wah in february so not that long ago

any ideas what wah i shoul dupgrade to if i need to?

09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

I'm a bit confused. Does it stop working with the adaptor and only work with a battery, or does it not work at all, regardless of power source?
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
it works occasionally with the battery, never with the source

09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

bumping because my **** is broken

it works with the battery nwo but not with power supply

will guitar center give me a refund?

09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

I'm to lazy to read back up through the thread, but maybe you should try the adaptor with JUST the wah pedal, and try the wah pedal on different spots on the daisy chain.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
I'm sorry if it seems like I'm jacking your thread, but I'm having the EXACT same problem with the EXACT same gear.

At any rate, my wah's not working with a battery or the power supply. I don't get what's wrong with it. I'm about to just either take it back to Guitar Center, or take it to my local music store and see what they say about it. If I figure out what's wrong with it, I'll let you know.
Dunlop Crybabys just dont stand the test of time. Most guitar players I know have a broken crybaby too.

I have one just sitting in the junk bin. What a pain in the ass it is to unscrew the bottom and replace the battery. I eventually got fed up with it and bought an Ibanez WD7.
Quote by richgray5
Dunlop Crybabys just dont stand the test of time. Most guitar players I know have a broken crybaby too.

I have one just sitting in the junk bin. What a pain in the ass it is to unscrew the bottom and replace the battery. I eventually got fed up with it and bought an Ibanez WD7.

I beg to differ. A friend of mine dropped his Original Crybaby out of a second story window onto a concrete driveway below. Still works just fine. So if it can withstand that, I'm sure it can withstand three months of barely any use like mine. It's apparently something with the adapter.

I could be wrong, though.
Quote by Dizeaz2112
I beg to differ. A friend of mine dropped his Original Crybaby out of a second story window onto a concrete driveway below. Still works just fine. So if it can withstand that, I'm sure it can withstand three months of barely any use like mine. It's apparently something with the adapter.

I could be wrong, though.

your friend is lucky.
Perhaps it landed weird.
How did he drop it out of a window?!
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by kool98769
your friend is lucky.
Perhaps it landed weird.
How did he drop it out of a window?!

He was tossing it to me. He was coming over to my house to jam and he forgot his wah. So he ran upstairs to get it, and instead of just carrying it back down with him, he decided to toss it to me. Unfortunately, I'm an extreme klutz, so I missed it completely.

After an incident like that, I really don't see why people bash Dunlop Crybabys for quality. I guess different people just like different things...
^B/c that's not the quality people generally mean. The quality they mean is like when 2 or 3 people post in one thread about how their crybabies just stop working with adaptors.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
Quote by TNfootballfan62
^B/c that's not the quality people generally mean. The quality they mean is like when 2 or 3 people post in one thread about how their crybabies just stop working with adaptors.

True, I'll give you that one.

However, I had multiple adapters to power my DF-7, my Phaser, and my Wah. The one I used on my wah worked just fine. Now that I've switched over to this Visual Sound one, my wah stops working, as well as the thread starter's. So I'm having a hard time believing it's the pedal itself.
bumping again

09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe