not sure what its worth. made in 96. has a epi hardshel case, guitar is ebony. has some dings on back and the volume knob has a ding inside it but works perfectly fine. the pickups were replaced with 2 jeff beck seymour duncans. anyone know what its worth? i want to sell it and im hoping around 400-450 dollars for it with the case included
sounds about right. i just recenly bought a 96 custom black beauty and thats what its worth roughly. dont sell it man, i love old epiphones.

Guitars:
1998 Gibson SG-X Carribean Blue
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
Marshall JCM900 SL-X Head w/ Orange 212 Cab
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
Fulltone OCD, TC Electronics Flashback Delay, MXR Classic Overdrive, TC Electronics Polytune
the $300-$400 range sounds a bit high, but doable, given the duncans pup-upgrade...
if you wanna sell it, try for that much, but dont hold your breath...then again, you might get surprised!
good luck to ya, man...

maybe list it on ebay and let the bidders fight it out? kinda risky, tho...
i put it up there and started at .99 with no reserve. the last minute it was at 328 so i had a friend bid on it for 350 hoping someone would go above that but they didnt so i need to put it back up
Quote by ghandiX
i put it up there and started at .99 with no reserve. the last minute it was at 328 so i had a friend bid on it for 350 hoping someone would go above that but they didnt so i need to put it back up

Shill bidding is cheap and is fraud. Screw you. And this isn't the ask the value forum.