i am looking to get my bottom lip pierced on the right. I will probably put a hoop in there eventually. but i cant wear lip rings at work. so will some sort of clear labret stud work to keep the hole open until it is healed? i have little concept of piercings so help me out here.
What makes you want one?
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
there are some ****in idiots in the pit but i go on bodymod.org alot and im actually about to get my labret pierced but for a fresh piercing no u cant have a "no-c-um" cuz it will be really hard to clean which is y they usually use captive ball rings or horseshoe things
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Quote by guitarmannn
lip rings are for EMOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSssssssss

...dude...look at ur avitar...
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
... good thing my job is doing booking bands and halls for shows. I don't really have a boss who can tell me what to do, piercing-wise.

I have a hoop, also on the right side.
In another month or two i'm considering snakebites.
Quote by aaron6890
get it pieced then ask the person who did it,

or just cotterize(sp?) it.

*disclaimer* people in the pit are in no ways doctors or know anything about medicine, side effects of the pit include stupidity, constant barrell rolling, intense vomiting, and chronic masterbation.

What about the regulars over at the body mod thread?