check out the stainless steel page.

'THIS IS SEMEN DICKEY, AND I'M GONNA DEMONSTRATE FOR YOU THE TYPES OF STEEL NUTS"
...that...........................................**** it..............*walks away*
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
damn. i just had to pick this name.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by blackflag49
LOL.. they were cool until everyone else started using them.

no. they were never cool. at all. ever.
they should make a law that the only way u can have these is if u actually have no nuts...n if u have one n u do have nuts u will be castrated
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
Try living in Polk County, Florida. Those things are everywhere. I want to kick a pair and f*ck up a redneck's suspension every time I see one
Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.
I predict if you look at that page for more than 10 minutes, your IQ will drop 49%
GEAR
Legend LP
Nylon Acoustic
Legend 10D Amp
Korg AX3G

flickr
Quote by jake_1234
I predict if you look at that page for more than 10 minutes, your IQ will drop 49%

lol +1
Quote by aig91

Quote by neptune1988
Quote by Infamou$17
Try living in Polk County, Florida. Those things are everywhere. I want to kick a pair and f*ck up a redneck's suspension every time I see one

Yeah Florida is pretty bad, they're all over the place where I live.
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
I've few people with those. It's funny on occasion.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ