Well you see. I am most certainly under the influence of the unspecified green wonder right now. My mind has become very expanded. In this state of mind, I often ponder life and it's many aspects. I believe in fate. I believe that all things that happen are directly influenced by the decisions we make in life, and these decisions therefore ultimately govern our futures and what we are destined to endure. I believe I have made a few crucial mistakes in my life, where I did not do what I should have obviously, and now I may be lost forever.
That's really nice, Burnt. Maybe you can write those thoughts in your private journal during your break at Burger King, a minimum wage job that you took to support the writing of your philosophy book, which, ten years down the road, will still have not made it past the prologue. But good news! By that time, you'll be BK's Assistant Manager!

Congratulations.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Burnt Ice is a Megadeth song about drugs. lol he's talking about the influence of green wonders. ahaha
Well, that's because you're the only real thing that exists, me and everything else is just a figment of your imagination. In fact, reality is just your mind wandering, with your subconcious changes things to make life work out for you.

Duh.
I didn't read this due to massive italicizing, but in my understanding divine thoughts are all pretty colors not slanty.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by the_bear_shark
Could be more divine

I have also comes to terms with an understanding about the selfish biased mindset of people in relation to how they react to things and judge people. Perception is everything, and serves only it's owner to the benifet of no other. It is because of this that much stress is caused in familys, problems in the world, and other socialogical interactions between people or groups. This problem also applies and ties into a larger scale manifestation. Cultures for example are all subject to scrutiny, criticism, persecution, and more, all because of how they have developed different from other countries. It is just biased self-informed concience and the lack of will to percieve other people's own point of view and why they have made the decisions they have, which all causes the problems. It is funny that in this the term 'insanity' is invalid because it is simply the implication that one's mind is unstable, but only because it does not fit in whichever way, into the ideal psychological mindset of society's common perception.
man. your trying to be so 'epic' and 'inspiring'... youre on F***ing UG, enough said.
Camilla Choads.
Quote by Burnt Ice
Well you see. I am most certainly under the influence of the unspecified green wonder right now. My mind has become very expanded. In this state of mind, I often ponder life and it's many aspects. I believe in fate. I believe that all things that happen are directly influenced by the decisions we make in life, and these decisions therefore ultimately govern our futures and what we are destined to endure. I believe I have made a few crucial mistakes in my life, where I did not do what I should have obviously, and now I may be lost forever.

Are you a believer of fate or not?
Quote by Burnt Ice
I have also comes to terms with an understanding about the selfish biased mindset of people in relation to how they react to things and judge people. Perception is everything, and serves only it's owner to the benifet of no other. It is because of this that much stress is caused in familys, problems in the world, and other socialogical interactions between people or groups. This problem also applies and ties into a larger scale manifestation. Cultures for example are all subject to scrutiny, criticism, persecution, and more, all because of how they have developed different from other countries. It is just biased self-informed concience and the lack of will to percieve other people's own point of view and why they have made the decisions they have, which all causes the problems. It is funny that in this the term 'insanity' is invalid because it is simply the implication that one's mind is unstable, but only because it does not fit in whichever way, into the ideal psychological mindset of society's common perception.

The lack of perception would lead to perfect communism, wherein everything is taken at a mathematical level. A point of view is made due to one's perception of the data. Without perception, comes cold comprehension, which negates the need for understanding, as it will be automatic for all.

Without difference, there is no need for existence but to procreate.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
Quote by Gunpowder
That's really nice, Burnt. Maybe you can write those thoughts in your private journal during your break at Burger King, a minimum wage job that you took to support the writing of your philosophy book, which, ten years down the road, will still have not made it past the prologue. But good news! By that time, you'll be BK's Assistant Manager!

Congratulations.
you sir have impressed me.

pretend intellectual stoner does not.
I have no opinion on this matter.
it's never too late for anything. Don't let the person you used to be destroy the chances for the person tomorrow. Everyday you wake up an entirely different person so don't let your past haunt you, if you give up hope, you've got nothing.
I'm tired....

This puts me into an existential fog.

Hence, I begin to talk with large words and vague, general ideas.

And I bull**** a lot.
Quote by Burnt Ice

Wait what? Do you understand that fate means you are down an unalterable path? No matter what you do it has already been foretold. Your post seems to imply that you believe in freewill and that the product of your free will is how your life will turn out. You know, man makes his own fate, that kinda stuff.
Damn, I really wish I could still afford weed after this seeing this thread.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by piratemetalhead
Well, that's because you're the only real thing that exists, me and everything else is just a figment of your imagination. In fact, reality is just your mind wandering, with your subconcious changes things to make life work out for you.

Duh.

I actually somewhat believe that actually.
Ive come down now from that facking epic high...phew. whats up dudes.
Quote by Burnt Ice
Ive come down now from that facking epic high...phew. whats up dudes.

I disapprove.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
Quote by Gunpowder

Congratulations.

Ahh how Ironic!, a perfect candidate for the second THC inspired statement I made in this thread. The uninformed aggressor, basing his words on unchecked assumptions!- Oh I dont blame you, how are you to know.

On a second thought, then again, am I becoming a supportive example of own first statement now!?
Last edited by Burnt Ice at Mar 16, 2008,
I love when people pretend to be intellectuals and yet they fail to spell "families" and "sociological".

Lol.

T/S is a fool.
I play guitar. So I joined a club about it.

Quote by copet
Why has Kirk Hammett not been in G3? Figure Joe has invited him but he is too busy with Metallica?

Quote by piratemetalhead

Duh.

That is actually fun to think about.