Yesterday night I was skating with a couple of friend. We were all having fun doing fs flips off a 5 stair ect. I was just messing around trying to casper flip it. But when i was about to land my friend got in the way and I broke my right ankle. This is my second injury to my right leg due to skateboarding. And I need to make a decision to quit or stick with something I've been doing since I was seven. I need a little advice because I really don't want to but every one is pressuring me to quit. Other then playing my guitar it helps me get away from all the crap I have to take from school and the ghetto where I live. So if any one has any advice I would apreciate it. And if you all want proof I have pictures of my ankle when in was at the hospital last night but I need to wait till my dad gets back from his job to send the picture from his phone.
Stick with it.....you're bones will always heal.....until you turn like 80 or something....then they kinda do the opposite.....they shrink up and stuff
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
Quote by InvaderTSN
Why don't you skate but not jump off stairs?
Well it's the sure rush and it really was my friends fault not the fact that I was skating a stair set. On another note thank you I just needed a little support even though it is from random people on the internet.
first u should break ur friends leg...
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Quote by albinokrikit
first u should break ur friends leg...
Lol that's funny I should take that into consideration
Dude keep skating, you're a beast for breaking your leg twice.
I believe in Rock and Roll. Can I get an Amen?

Quote by rizo299
A drunk guy on the the bus asked me if i remembered the 60's. I told him i was 17 then he told me that everyone remembers the 60's.

I thought about it, and frankly, I couldn't fault his logic.
Its really sucks though because I had to have surgury the first time I broke my leg which was only a year ago.
keep skating. who gives a ****? im careful about it cause ive broken my arms/wrist/fingers hella times from skating. and it sucks not playing guitar. guitar is more important to me now of course, you can play no matter how old you get. skating is limited by age.
dude i was once in your position, it sucks. being stuck in a cas tand no skating. lame. but if you love it then it will come back. trust me, dont worry aobut it
Broken bones are part of skating; they're definitely not a reason to quit. Get well soon, I guess.
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
I say keep skating. but you should wear something to support your ankle, since it will be a little bit weaker due to the injury.
If you like it stay with it.... I used to play soccer and I cant anymore cause of perm injuries. It sucks so much.
It's up to you, but I reckon stay with it
Quote by wrathofthenorse
keep skating. who gives a ****? im careful about it cause ive broken my arms/wrist/fingers hella times from skating. and it sucks not playing guitar. guitar is more important to me now of course, you can play no matter how old you get. skating is limited by age.

unless u get so old u can even go to the bathroom urself...
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
I know I posted this thread yesterday but I felt the need to show what my ankle looked like