okay, normally I drink Vodka but tonight me and my buddies decided to try beer we got some heineken and it tastes like a pigs dick

can you mix it with any thing? we've got some vodka and some whiskey
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.
Beer is good
Quote by MuffinMan
I hope for a day when circumcised and uncircumcised penises can live together in harmony!

Quote by Kensai
Cowslayer, I recognize you as the Emperor of the universe. I applaud you in your awesomeness.
how old are you?
and no you don't fing mix it with anything beer is absolutely perfect as it is.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
beer tastes like dick dude, I've tried it a few other times and already knocked one down tonight and it still tastes aweful
Quote by brandonian

Quote by unplugtheradio
Quote by ifeastonbums

Actually yea go ahead and mix the beer with vodka and then chug it. It tastes really great. and then afterwards have a shot of wiskey
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
I wish I could drink so I could be cool!
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Drinking beer is cool.

Always remember: take pics of you holding up your beer can/bottle with the label facing the camera, and post them on myspace so everyone knows how cool you are. Oh I almost forgot. Make a scrunchy face and flash a peace sign.
Beer is good. Drink more of it. LOTS more.
Quote by webbtje
I've lost my bovine virginity.

I'm not even going to tell you what that means.

I loves bagels!

Proud member of the Trivium fans group
Quote by ifeastonbums

No way...

You can mix beer with stuff, but anything you mix it with is just gonna make it taste like ****. Just drink it straight and get used to it, you'll like it eventually.

I myself am pro-liquor... get a bottle of Southern Comfort, combine it with Monster... it's on like Donkey Kong
Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.
half beer/lager, half cider, + 1 shot of vodka + blackcurrant cordial = turbo diesel. That will get you drunk quick.
to everyone who's being a dick: **** off, my best friends leaving for the marines in a couple of months and we all wanted to drink together a few times
Quote by brandonian

Quote by unplugtheradio
Quote by DZCunuck
Actually yea go ahead and mix the beer with vodka and then chug it. It tastes really great. and then afterwards have a shot of wiskey

Yep that's the way you do it.....Just remember.....If you don't chug it, it's gonna make you sick.....Somehow, it doesn't affect your stomach if you chug it.....
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
Quote by ifeastonbums
to everyone who's being a dick: **** off, my best friends leaving for the marines in a couple of months and we all wanted to drink together a few times

Well tell him good luck from UG....and ya'll have fun....
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
i will get the s**t flamed out of me but 50/50 beer/coke with a shot of kahlua or yellow galliano is delicious, tastes like root beer. i hate the taste of most beers as weel Woodstock B&C ftw!!!!!!!!
or jim beam
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by James_Het_Rules
and pass out somewhere comfortable where there are no sharp objects, gay faggots, or dangerous animals

:O Since when are faggots gay?
Quote by James_Het_Rules
rule #1 for getting drunk (what i did last weekend)

drink half a bottle of bacardi 151

a whole bottle of tequila

and a case of **** poor beer

in which you should be buzzed

then top it off with Bacardi Gold =) my favorite

and pass out somewhere comfortable where there are no sharp objects, gay faggots, or dangerous animals

So, Don't pass out in the Pit.
"I play guitar" - Me
Quote by James_Het_Rules
rule #1 for getting drunk (what i did last weekend)

drink half a bottle of bacardi 151

a whole bottle of tequila

and a case of **** poor beer

in which you should be buzzed

then top it off with Bacardi Gold =) my favorite

and preferably on your side because that sounds like a deadly mix, from my experience once you invite the mexicans to the party, sh!t gets gets crazy and everyone gets thrown out
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
If you guys drink enough of it, you might actually know what dick tastes like by the end of the night.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by ifeastonbums
okay, normally I drink Vodka but tonight me and my buddies decided to try beer we got some heineken and it tastes like a pigs dick

can you mix it with any thing? we've got some vodka and some whiskey

You do know what I'm going to say, right?
Beer+Rum+bourbon+Vodka+1.25ltr bottle of coke (bout a 1/4 full)x3=1 fucking bad hang-over the next morning!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
You either like it or you don't, i think its great and would never dream of mixing it, if you don't like it, go donate to a hobo and just drink the spirits