Whenever i try to do barre chords which require me to put 3 fingers on the same fret (ie 335553) my fingers can't physically fit in the room between the frets, does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks
for that chord i usually bar 3rd fret with my 1st finger and bar 5th fret for those three strings with another, and you kinda lift the finger off on the high string but its kinda harder than using all fingers
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Use your ring finger to barre the 5th fret, leaving the 5th string open, and don't strum the high E.
barre twice...like use one finger to go across all on 3 then another for just the ones on 5 altho sometimes that mite accidently mute some o the others so just do it like this
e a d g b e
l l l l l l
1 1 1 1 1 1
l l l l l l
l l 3 3 * l

*=3 or 2
get it?
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
it didnt come out the way i wanted it to...****
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "