*rant* so i just got back from the movies and i saw Doomsday, have any of you guys seen it? easily one of the worst movies i have ever seen. it was like a really bad mixture of The Warriors, 28 days/weeks later, and children of the corn. first of all the cure was in the blood of the people who were immune, biggest ****in cliche ever. and they end up in this city of rebels who look like punkers. after they escape and begin looking for this doctor that they need to find, they run into a KNIGHT and go to like Medieval Times or something which is right across the street from punkerland and everyone there thinks its like the dark ages. when they escape they just happen to find a bunker that just happens to have a car that works perfectly after sitting idly for about 20 years, and a crate of cell phones that can work without being charged or activated. the movie is horrible, do not see it. do not rent it. it just sucks.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0i7QQ3tkCCE
Last edited by deathbat831 at Mar 16, 2008,
What were they trying to cure? The people in the city just look like people who enjoy piercings and war paint.
That sounds like a pretty badass movie to me.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
yea from the trailers it just looked like a horrible Mad Max rip off
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
Quote by InvaderTSN
What were they trying to cure? The people in the city just look like people who enjoy piercings and war paint.

theres this virus that killed like 90% of the people in scotland. retarded plot
Quote by Bubban
That sounds like a pretty badass movie to me.

watch the link. if that doesnt discourage you then go and see it. come back and agree with me afterwards
Your link doesn't work. Besides, I like bad movies anyway, this therefore looks awesome.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by deathbat831
theres this virus that killed like 90% of the people in scotland. retarded plot

So there's basically nothing wrong with the survivors?
^yeah, they arent zombies or mutants or anything, they just went all Lord of the Flies because there is no government
Quote by Bubban
Your link doesn't work. Besides, I like bad movies anyway, this therefore looks awesome.

i fixed it. and whatever man whatever floats your boat
Every time I see the commercial I always think it looks terrible...

InvaderTSN, from my understanding the surviving 10% are either immune or weren't infected....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
Every time I see the commercial I always think it looks terrible...

InvaderTSN, from my understanding the surviving 10% are either immune or weren't infected....

Exactly. Why the hell do they have to make some sort of weird ass society if there is nothing wrong?

Also, does anyone think the leader guy looks like Colin Mochrie?
Quote by InvaderTSN
Exactly. Why the hell do they have to make some sort of weird ass society if there is nothing wrong?

Yeah it sounds pretty stupid.
sounds like i am legend but with more people who dress up like punks.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by Masonpwiley
Yeah it sounds pretty stupid.

It IS stupid. i want that hour and 47 min. of my life back.

Quote by talia.
sounds like i am legend but with more people who dress up like punks.

my girlfriend said that
Punxs win

It does look like a terrible movie though, with one of those "hot" "badass" female actresses, ...whatever.

And also, if anyone tries to make parodies of it, they'll no doubt dub over "THIS IS OUR CITY" with "THIS IS SPARTA"

everything sounds like that since 3000000
i didn't even make this thread yesterday...
hug your local pug dealer!
Quote by cody733
i didn't even make this thread yesterday...

yeah but you liked it. i thought about adding to yours but i doubted my post would be seen by anyone
ya i must admit the cure was disappointing
"It's fun until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious."