I have to do a book project in english on Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Basically I have to make a scrapbook with 15 objects (photos, drawings, items, etc) that pertain to the book and write a paragraph about each.

Shouldn't be too hard but I'm having trouble thinking of any.
Got any ideas?
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
Yes. Yes it is.

I'm a decent drawer, but they don't all have to be pictures.
One idea I had was drawing Barbara Streisand like she was in the book.
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
Quote by mrbagrat
Yes. Yes it is.

I'm a decent drawer, but they don't all have to be pictures.
One idea I had was drawing Barbara Streisand like she was in the book.

Grapefruit?
Yes. perhaps. and a knife.

aviators?
ad for the car they used?
obviously the las vegas sign.
drugs.
any more ideas?
Just scribble. Say the scribbles reflect the heightened state of drug exposure in the novel.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything
a red woolen sweater.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
aaaaaaanyone else got ideas?
bump?
get a screenshot from a7x's bat country vid. it's based off that book. and it has strippers.
Quote by IwannaBeSadated

I would have any sort of sex with any sort of animal.

two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half-full of cocaine and a whole galazy of multicolored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers, also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of budweiser, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls.