Page 1 of 2
Anyone want to go listen to my stuff www.myspace.com/chemicalrevolution

and tell me what you think because someone just said that everyone hates me, i have no friends and everyone is lying to make me happy not to mention they said i cant play guitar worth **** or drum worth **** so tell me what you think so i can actually know this

and be honest
Quote by James_Het_Rules
Anyone want to go listen to my stuff www.myspace.com/chemicalrevolution

and tell me what you think because someone just said that everyone hates me, i have no friends and everyone is lying to make me happy not to mention they said i cant play guitar worth **** or drum worth **** so tell me what you think so i can actually know this

and be honest

Just a made up scheme to get people to listen to your music. I did it before.

*reported*
I'd love to take a listen, but Tupac is on now. And I ain't turning off no Tupac for a Myspace page.

That being said, It sounds like whoever told you that was just trying to get to you with irrelevant lies. Don't pay it too much attention
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
its not a ****ing scheme god dammit go add me on my ****ing myspace page and you can see the post yourself what the **** is wrong with you stupid ****ing assholes thinking that everything is some sort of ****ing scheme to go listen to my ****ing music if i wanted you to go listen to my ****ing my music id send you a stupid ****ing link to my page on your profile or post a ****ing bulletin in the original recording section you ****ing idiot
Seemed pretty good to me...

If they really weren't your friends would they bother lying to you?
I doubt it this 'someone' sounds like a dick.
By the way how did you get those synth sounds at the end of Calm before the storm?
Quote by James_Het_Rules
its not a ****ing scheme god dammit go add me on my ****ing myspace page and you can see the post yourself what the **** is wrong with you stupid ****ing assholes thinking that everything is some sort of ****ing scheme to go listen to my ****ing music if i wanted you to go listen to my ****ing my music id send you a stupid ****ing link to my page on your profile or post a ****ing bulletin in the original recording section you ****ing idiot

That post was intelligent.
a little plain, not bad but I've heard a million things just like it. From what I heard it's good over all but I think you could do better...
Smooth bro, would have never thought of this.

Which is good because your about the 2372349857230957239048673908476230986720398476029387620983673867230582037628376293876th person to try and makeup a story to advertise =/
We're Composing our funeral songs, note by note

Let the carcass of the martyr burn
Not exactly my style, but I'd say you can play.
My Music
[thread="475365"]My Fender Strat[/thread]
Starter of the Caught my Guitar on Fire club.
Its not that creative but the playing is pretty good. Im absoloute crap at drums so your drumming is awsome compared to mine (dunno where it would sit among professionals but hey) But a word of advice. Its music. If making it makes you happy then who gives a **** what people think. When people bash you it usually just means there jealous (when people bash me its coz they genuinly dont like it though =] turns out the population of UG doesnt apprectiate the fine art of incredibly high levels of distortion coupled with weird ass playing) But anyway your stuff is good dont listen to that **** stick.
Quote by James_Het_Rules

I really can't see why people wouldn't like you
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Quote by James_Het_Rules

big wall of asterisks is big.

Go take your boring music elsewhere.
thank you, and yes that last post i made was not very intelligent, i was a little angry, and as for making up a story, this isn't made up at all, a prick actually had the nerve to email me from out of nowhere to tell me and i havent talked to the kid in about 4 years
I look at it from this standpoint: do these other people even know how to play an instrument at all? If they insist youre so bad, but cant show you how to improve, let alone play music themselves, then their criticism is worthless and they're not even worth acknowledging. Keep at it no matter what, first and foremost, we play because we love music, not to gain approval...right?! If it sounds good to YOU, who cares??

Jackson DXMG (2 81's), Squier Strat (Hot Rails), BC Rich Eagle (Bill Lawrence L500XL) >
MXR 6 Band EQ >
Rocktron Studio HUSH >
Randall RH200 >
Marshall 2x12
all through Monster cable..

'I got blisters on me fingers!'
Some people like you, some people don't. You'll have to live with it.

I'd say your not bad at all.
yeah i'm getting to that point, i try and fix my ego and push it back and not let things get to me, just because music has been one of the few things in my life ive really put pride into, so im getting there
All Of My Songs Have Been Copyrighted And The Copyright Does Not End For 70 Years. If You Steal My **** I Will Prosecute You To The Fullest Of Extent.
Quote by James_Het_Rules

<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by HaKattack

seconded. uninteresting music is uninteresting.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by James_Het_Rules
yeah i'm getting to that point, i try and fix my ego and push it back and not let things get to me, just because music has been one of the few things in my life ive really put pride into, so im getting there

That's one of the most important lessons you'll have to learn if you want to have anything to do with the music business. Not everyone is going to like you, some people will even hate you. Not letting it get to you is a lot easier said then done, I understand, hell music is art, it's a piece of the composer. Be that as it may, if you get up in arms every time someone says they don't like your playing, you'll crack pretty fast.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
yeah, im noticing it gets to me pretty easy, now the kid wants to beat the **** out of me lol, because i've been being a smartass and being completely positive to all the stuff he's saying lol
Quote by James_Het_Rules

Wow anger issues, I'm not gonna listen to it anymore.
Quote by James_Het_Rules
yeah, im noticing it gets to me pretty easy, now the kid wants to beat the **** out of me lol, because i've been being a smartass and being completely positive to all the stuff he's saying lol

Yeah, I understand. Just keep in mind the dynamics of arguments, there's a lot more than just back and forth, there's a lot of subtlety. Almost always the person that loses their cool is seen as the "Loser," no matter what validity the hothead's side might have. Keeping your cool and your ego in check is quite possibly the most important thing you can do when stuff like that happens. That and other subtleties like eye contact and general eloquence, but this sounds like it's a text-only thing. So yeah.
Kabir
fake drums almost lolololololoololollllololoooo ************************************
are you makin money off this? I noticed the snocap downloadable thing...

By the way good playing I like calm before the storm
well it was text only... until i found out the kid is in town and actually knows where i live... and has a ride to my home
well if someone said that via internet, it must be true.
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
know i mean i know for a fact that he knows how to get up here, because he's one of my ex-friends who is now friends with one of my friends, and that friend who will soon be an ex-friend as well is willing to give him a ride up here to kick my ass
how OLD are you and your friends who can drive- well, some of them?
Wow dude. You cant drum or play guitar worth sh*t.
"My strength is my determination" - Randy Rhoads (1956-1982)

Quote by LedZeppelin
Life is not an isolated moment, so don't live it as such.

Quote by bendystraw
art rock? isn't all rock art?

someone who feels the need to own that many guitars, as well as show everyone on myspace that they own all of those guitars, must certainly have self-esteem issues.
well considering they are all in different tunings, its actually quite useful, that and i like the pic so... not much else to say
My opinion is that if someone is showing their music to you the first time you gotta grab them from the first second. Your music while neat and packaged doesn't do that. You don't suck by any means, but to be a good musician you gotta find your own voice. That's easier said than done obviously. Although, I think you are decent enough if you form a band people would go to your shows, just don't get a screamo guy and you'd probably be able to do ok.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct

someone who feels the need to own that many guitars, as well as show everyone on myspace that they own all of those guitars, must certainly have self-esteem issues.

Or just possibly they are proud of thier guitar collection?

That mad anger post on the first page was insane, so many stars lol
People who say that makes it an unintelligent post, that may be true in that there was no real reason for it but the use of that language has no effect on the intelligence of the post, there is no such thing as bad language, just bad use of good language!
Quote by Flying Couch
What do you think lesbians do in bed? Play cards? They have ways of sexytime just like everybody else.

W
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Why would you NOT scour the news for stories about incestual anal piping?
Page 1 of 2