http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Roland-MCUBERX-5W-4x4-Guitar-Combo-Amp?sku=481807

yeah you guys know you want one! lol its cutest thing i have ever seen. a mini half stack. the microcube owns all practice amps as it is, i cant imagine how much better this thing can be with a 3 band EQ at last!

excessive amount of features, might hurt the amps tone. but hey!! this is more brutal than one of those mini marshall amps that fit in your pocket lol.

but er, i want to use this picture as my avatar. i dont know how to make the picture small enough to use it here. any ideas?

and who would buy this? id trade in my current microcube for it just b/c its the nubiest thing ever and that makes it cool.
Schecter C-1 classic
Takamine GS330S
Roland microcube FTW!
It isn't a half stack, it is a combo...

If you really want to make it your avatar, you can open the image up in paint and resize it to how ever many pixels it says you need.
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Laney VC50
Roland Cube 30X
Boss MD-2

Ibanez GSR200

Official Newbie Of The 'Australia FTW!' Club PM Alter-Bridge Or The_Random_Hero To Join. Australians only.
I'd trade my microcube for one if it's good.

And yes, it's not a half stack...
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Quote by beckyjc
It'd just lack a hell of a lot of low end. 4 4" speakers? Whats the point..
Plus its gonna be a fair bit bigger too..

Are you mad, woman? It would be t3h br00talz. Or something like that.

Seriously, though, you're right - I'd take a single 10" speaker over any number of 4" speakers. Sometimes size does matter...
-is smart-

The micro cubes only a 5/6" speaker though isnt it...

I dc much, theyre still sexy little amps. Id personaly sooner have the DA5... seeing as they come in bright pink. Which is very important...
Of course.

And yeah, the Microcube only has a small speaker. Not something I'd buy normally, but I guess it's okay for a practice amp. I'd rather have something like a Pocket POD and some really good headphones instead. Which is actually what I've been considering...but I digress.

The pink DA5 looks awesome. I think it'd go with my Neo Fuzz...
Hmm, good point with the 4x4. Oh well, might still be worth it if it sounds good. You never know.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Quote by beckyjc
-is smart-

I dc much, theyre still sexy little amps. Id personaly sooner have the DA5... seeing as they come in bright pink. Which is very important...

Ah, yes. All girls love pink.
Quote by beckyjc
-is smart-

Quote by mr_hankey
Ah, yes. All girls love pink.
I'm not a girl, and I want a pink amp, too.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
lol you guys are silly. i didnt really think it was a real half stack. i did mention "mini". its a mini halfstack. four speakers? one cab? thats half a stack but this is minature sized so there....

i figured out my avatar thing. i used picnik. very easy to use and a useful site. did it really fast. now i have a mini half stack as my avatar! its too brutal no one can withstand its power!!

idk if id really trade my current micro for it tho lol. just a thot. its dam cool tho.
Schecter C-1 classic
Takamine GS330S
Roland microcube FTW!
Quote by giternator
lol you guys are silly. i didnt really think it was a real half stack. i did mention "mini". its a mini halfstack. four speakers? one cab? thats half a stack but this is minature sized so there....

i figured out my avatar thing. i used picnik. very easy to use and a useful site. did it really fast. now i have a mini half stack as my avatar! its too brutal no one can withstand its power!!

idk if id really trade my current micro for it tho lol. just a thot. its dam cool tho.

A half stack isn't determined by how many speakers the cab has, it's determined by a cab with a head on top.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
o dear lord your taking this too seriously. its a joke get it? haha funny?
Schecter C-1 classic
Takamine GS330S
Roland microcube FTW!
Quote by giternator

Not really. Delivery was lacking.
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by beckyjc
My friend you need to look up joke in the dictionary if thats your idea of one...

4x10" speakers its still a combo...

The only problem is that that that one is NOT TEH BROOTALZ LOL.
Quote by giternator

Wait, I don't get it.
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa