Page 1 of 2
This may come out a bit odd, a and sedistic sounding... and hey, it just may be.
Either way, I've always wondered (and many people I know, so don't just think I'm some crazy kid who wants do this) what it's like to kill a human being...

It may be cruel, immoral and slightly insane (not to mention illegal (pfft)) but it's just a fascination of so many people I know.

So I ask UG... what is it like to kill a human being? Is it like killing any animal?

Has anyone ever killed? (don't be stupid... in fact, I shouldn't even ask)

Why do so many people wonder this terrible thing?
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
Yeah..... I cut my brother in half in my barn it was pretty sweet....

10 points for the dude who identifies the reference there
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
It's terrible because people get sad when their friends die. It's also terrible because you take away their opportunity to live the life they would have lived if you hadn't killed them. I think killing someone feels different to everyone, like killing animals is different. For example, if you live on a farm where livestock is slaughtered for food, you'll be more at ease with causing the death of a domestic animal, while some city-person might cry at the thought of putting the end to the life of a moo-moo cow.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
I've killed animals...
Not like... skinning them alive and sh*t. But I've been hunting.

It's not EXCITING though. I hear murder is...
Plays:
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
Quote by Mav-16

lol........ dewey cox movie thing...............gimme my 10 points!!!!
Quote by sSyLc
It's terrible because people get sad when their friends die. It's also terrible because you take away their opportunity to live the life they would have lived if you hadn't killed them. I think killing someone feels different to everyone, like killing animals is different. For example, if you live on a farm where livestock is slaughtered for food, you'll be more at ease with causing the death of a domestic animal, while some city-person might cry at the thought of putting the end to the life of a moo-moo cow.
^ +1. It's all relative. I'm assuming what it would be like would be largely influenced by the individual person's morals and ethics and value that they place on human life. To kill another person, I'm guessing you have to be pretty morally bankrupt.. in which case, it really wouldn't impact you all that much. Apparently it becomes easier after you cross that line the first time, though.
Last edited by suthy16 at Mar 16, 2008,
Like anybody on UG has killed someone...
"My strength is my determination" - Randy Rhoads (1956-1982)

Quote by LedZeppelin
Life is not an isolated moment, so don't live it as such.

Quote by bendystraw
art rock? isn't all rock art?
Quote by HedBanger24/7

don't say that. but i doubt anyone would have on purpose.
signed,
your favorite poster
There are a few people in the military. Some guy in the Bob Marley thread says he's been on two tours, but he's just busy slagging JOJ right now.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by HedBanger24/7

Statistically speaking, there are quite a few people who have killed on UG. If you look at how many people are on UG anyway. Also, there are a lot of rapists, and people with herpes.

Glad I could put that in perspective for you.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I once killed... a pint of Ben and Jerry's Americone Dream ice cream.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Don't you think that it could drive someone insane? If they had recurring thoughts of the impact they had on time, and the potential future?
Plays:
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
Quote by Fryer Mike
Don't you think that it could drive someone insane? If they had recurring thoughts of the impact they had on time, and the potential future?

No. Not really.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Fryer Mike

yes.
signed,
your favorite poster
Quote by Fryer Mike

Read Crime and Punishment, by Fyodor Dostoevsky.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I think you have to be insane to be think that much about it. For sure, it would be traumatizing for anyone with any sense or sympathy to kill someone for nothing, but the people who do it generally have a reason, and feel at least somewhat justified. If you killed someone by accident, it would probably worse that if you murdered someone . . .
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by sSyLc

Well if you call it something cute like a moo moo cow then anyone would be sad about killing one.
Interesting conversation guys... but I'm sleeping now.
Thanks.

You may continue if you wish (like you need my permission).
Plays:
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
Quote by Fryer Mike
Interesting conversation guys... but I'm sleeping now.
Thanks.

You may continue if you wish (like you need my permission).

Yeah well you seem to be a little ****ing strange talking about your future goals in life

Good night

freak

(sarcasm)
Anybody who lives in Canada, catch the TS before he does something...
For a real pervert, any exit can be an entrance.
Quote by sTx
Awesome post, dude.

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Goth
Peavey Valveking 112
My metal band, Nilfgaard
I'll just hop on over to . . . Vanessa, Ontario? Are you serious? I've never even heard of someone who's heard of that place.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by Mav-16

you gotta walk hard man.
i need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah.
Quote by 12epi345
you gotta walk hard man.

yeah someone already beat you too it

but since you know how to walk hard, you can get 10 points too.
Quote by Mav-16

Walk Hard... Story of Dewie Cox one of the greatest films ever IMO
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Well it depends what kind of killer you are :
example - Richard Chase (The Sacramento Vampire) was insane. He thought soap was poisoning him and his blood and needed to replace it with other blood. He went down his street rattling doors until he came across a young woman called Terri and slashed her abdomen and drank her blood. He killed because he 'needed' to.

Example 2: Hate crimes.
Charlie Manson - killed because he hated celebs. And the whole thing about the race war/beatles songs etc.

Example 3 - Pleasure
John Wayne Gacy killed over 33 young gay men just because he'd raped them. Really I doubt that he wouldn't have killed as many if he wasn't so insecure about being found out about rape.

So also it depends on your frame of mind WHILE you're killing, if you think you're being poisoned/possessed, you might just think what you're doing is OK.
If you are like Manson, you think what you're doing is going to help the world.
If you're like Gacy, you just dont want to be found out about rape/something you've done.
So really there are no good feelings about killing at all. It's all about insecurity and wanting to take your murderous fantasies to another 'level' of enjoyment.

Sorry for the in-depth analysis. Crime prevention is in my blood.
I hope you know it's not worth it to kill.
Have a nice non-killing day.
I think I killed my liver last night, does that count?
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by darkstar2466
I once killed... a pint of Ben and Jerry's Americone Dream ice cream.
you, sir, are supporting terrorism.
I have no opinion on this matter.
It's exhilerating. That's not how you spell the word, but it gets you going. Guy was on a rooftop with an AK, 2 out in the tree line with an RPK, and an RPG team firing from a window. With an M240b...it's fun watching that guy fall off the rooftop, and firing out onto the tree line, watching their tracers stop, and lighting up the whole building of the RPG team with 240 rounds and 203s...Go to Iraq. It's fun.
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6
Squier Strat (signed by Rob Zombie!)

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensenble
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
Quote by StillSoundRG
It's exhilerating. That's not how you spell the word, but it gets you going. Guy was on a rooftop with an AK, 2 out in the tree line with an RPK, and an RPG team firing from a window. With an M240b...it's fun watching that guy fall off the rooftop, and firing out onto the tree line, watching their tracers stop, and lighting up the whole building of the RPG team with 240 rounds and 203s...Go to Iraq. It's fun.

Yea man, I know the rush.

This one time, I shot these two guys through the head, and then 'naded two guys from out of some trees.

But then my mum told me to get off COD4 and go to bed.
Quote by drunkinkoala
Well if you call it something cute like a moo moo cow then anyone would be sad about killing one.

That's why I call them 'potential steak'.
Who would have expected that the next school shooter would turn up on UG?
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Fryer Mike

If I killed some asshole in self defense their parents should'v raised him better.
If you kill someone for no reason well then you are already to ****ed up to fell anything ellse then plasure maybe.
but if that person in trying to kill you and you kill him in self defense ore if it's war then you had no choice it's him ore you you probaly will feel bit depressed and down and stuff,i really dont know..
Well, killing a person is tottally like:

STAB! AHHH, I'M IN PAIN!! DEAD!!!

I should know, I watch movies
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by Mav-16

Dewey Cox
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
If you know or think you're insane, you're not. Insane people don't even know it or rather anything around them.
When you kill intentionally, you will realize that you have taken a life and the impact of what you've done will hit you hard although you desired for it. You will then realize that you merely wanted to hurt. Not kill.

Well unless of course you're Brenda Spencer, lulz-warrior extraordinaire.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brenda_Spencer

Her words are just so lol worthy seriously.
HI GUYS!
Actually this kid at my school accidentally shot his friend in the head while hunting and killed him. He didn't come to school for like 2 weeks but it has been like 4 months since the incident now and he SEEMS normal, however if I walked up and called him a killer, he would probably start crying, or kill me.
Quote by johnpetrucci05
Actually this kid at my school accidentally shot his friend in the head while hunting and killed him. He didn't come to school for like 2 weeks but it has been like 4 months since the incident now and he SEEMS normal, however if I walked up and called him a killer, he would probably start crying, or kill me.

Has he invited you to go hunting with him?
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Statistically speaking, there are quite a few people who have killed on UG. If you look at how many people are on UG anyway. Also, there are a lot of rapists, and people with herpes.

Glad I could put that in perspective for you.

Huh? Please explain.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Page 1 of 2