Hey i want to write a hard rock/hevey metal song but cant think of what to write it about plz tell me what you think it should be about.
I want the song for a competishen and they say it cant afend anyone and stuff like that
sorry to disapoint you but rock and metal offends people geberally so it's not the beast choice for a competition with rules =P

But try writing it in yhe old fashion way like thin lizzy, twisted sister or something maybe?
Two things.

First of all..
Quote by da_
Hey i want to write a hard rock/heavy metal song but can't think of what to write it about please tell me what you think it should be about.
I want the song for a competition and they say it cant offend anyone and stuff like that
Secondly..
If you're having to ask what you should write about, that probably isn't the best mindset from which to start writing a song. You should write about something that you're passionate about. Otherwise it'll just sound bland and uninspired..
check out some tool lyrics because they have a pretty broad range. Some is offensive but then theres stuff like rosetta stone which is kind of a story. Something weird is always good in my opinion. If your screaming or yelling though take that into consideration
WELL!!! why dont you look at some guns n roses they usually talk about love but get it into a hard rock song!! just like paradise city!! its nice and rocket queen and dont damn me there the best for some inspiration!!
Quote by reaper_x
Heavy Metal?

Death, Sex And Drugs.

=]
yer i thort about that.
i thort about guns n roses to. i tryed the love thing but cant get it into a hard rock song but im gana keep trying coz gnr rocks and they insperd my last song
not offending anyone , eh? whip out the double entendres, It works for me!
Quote by jimRH7
not offending anyone , eh? whip out the double entendres, It works for me!

what are they