Or is scaring cats funnier than hell? I love when they jump 40 feet in the air.

Edit: I know this is random, but I just scared my cat and it made me laugh.
your cat would kill you and eat your eyeballs if it could.
I have no opinion on this matter.
I know it does seem mean, and I am a cat lover, but you know all those videos of cats being scared are funny, I'm sorry they are!
I find it funny, i have a kitten that i always scare, but i make up for it by giving it a hug and playing with it.
It's funnier to drop-kick them into woodchippers.

Seriously, just give it a go one day, it's freakin' hilarious.
I have a dog and I used to get my flashlight and turn the light on. Then my dog would start chasing the light around wherever it went it was pretty funny.
Quote by burningcowsrule

omg that reminded me of the reno 911 episode where he gets the cat off the roof and throws him into the air conditioner.

the lulz were epic.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by burningcowsrule

It's funnier to make stupid posts.

Oh, wait you did!!!!
^^Hypocritical Much. It is only fun to do this when your really bored, like really bored, like bored enough to watch scrubs *hides behind anti-Scrubs fanboy shield*
I once scared my dad's cat. I waited until it positioned itself under the birdcage. I slowly crawled close and made a loud noise. Damn pussy jumped, hit its head on the cage above, then ran like a cat outta hell. Laughed my ass off at that.
Quote by KK47
^^Hypocritical Much. It is only fun to do this when your really bored, like really bored, like bored enough to watch scrubs *hides behind anti-Scrubs fanboy shield*

I am bored, I must say. But still, their are alot of people who like it when cats jump 40 feet in the air, just cuz you don't doesn't mean you have to spam, you just move along.
Quote by cyco_bob56
I once scared my dad's cat. I waited until it positioned itself under the birdcage. I slowly crawled close and made a loud noise. Damn pussy jumped, hit its head on the cage above, then ran like a cat outta hell. Laughed my ass off at that.

its so funny

my cat just ****s itself and runs full speed across the garden and hits the fence
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
I never like to scare cats on purpose. it's funny, but I always end up feeling really bad afterwards.

but damn, it's funny when I do it by accident.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Scaring children is much funnier. Especially when the look on their faces when they realise there isn't any candy in the boot of the car

>_>

<_<

There is a line to watch when you're telling paedo jokes, and I think I just crossed it

Quote by KK47

For this you will have a lightbulb shoved up your ass!
Quote by cyco_bob56

Does anyone else have any stories like this? I'm need a good laugh.