I kinda wanna know what the deal is on this guitar:

Viking Deluxe Semi Hollow body Reissue
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Hagstrom-Viking-Deluxe-SemiHollow-Electric-Guitar?sku=513353

The specs seem real solid for a guitar at this price, and I read really positive reviews on it at harmony central. Seems like some worthwhile investment. I think it would compliment my higher end Strat real well! Definitely planning on getting this guitar if I rake the cash over summer.

If anyone plays this guitar, or has played it - it'd be great if you can throw some info on it here. I primarily intend to use it for jazz fusion based stuff

peace.
Last edited by Axegrinder#9 at Mar 16, 2008,
That looks amazing :O
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

The new Haggies are made in China so you can expect the quality might not going to surpass the old one which were made in Sweden.
Quote by hminh87
The new Haggies are made in China so you can expect the quality might not going to surpass the old one which were made in Sweden.

I read in Guitar World that despite chinese construction, they're pretty damn good. And I'm sure we can trust Hagstrom.
Quote by sashki
I read in Guitar World that despite chinese construction, they're pretty damn good. And I'm sure we can trust Hagstrom.

Yeah. I know that. But those old Haggies made in Sweden in their prime days are much better.