it's a Les Paul. Don't know the exact model though, but it looks like a standard or a custom.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Prolly a standard. Is that woman?
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Quote by Kanthras

Woman with guitar, lol wut?
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
I'm pretty sure it just says "Les Paul" on the truss rod cover plate, so I'm thinking standard?
Quote by Kanthras

I can understand why you ask that. Not really a flattering picture. I believe its a woman though.
Gear
Gibson Les Paul std faded, Godin LG
Marshall jcm900
Keeley ds1, maxon od808, boston tu500, RMC Wizard
Quote by rocknroll519
this is not a standard, look at that headstock logo

there is "les paul" on the headstock, so it won't be a custom!
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
The Standard doesn't have the binding on the headstock.
I wish I had tallent and ability.

Squier Vintage Modified Strat, Black with laquered 70s neck
Farida FLP-26
Vox VT20+
Ampkit for iPod
Jamvox (not impressed)
its this isnt it? http://www.dv247.com/invt/36790/

limited edition les paul standard in pacific reef
PRS Custom 22
Fender American Stratocaster
Fender Road Worn Telecaster
Fairclough Sky Accoustic

Laney VC15-110
Roland MicroCube
Quote by Punk_Ninja
I looked at the thread and said in my head "don't be a les paul, please".

It's a les paul in green. . .how difficult is it?

He wanted to know what model of Les Paul it was.
I wish I had tallent and ability.

Squier Vintage Modified Strat, Black with laquered 70s neck
Farida FLP-26
Vox VT20+
Ampkit for iPod
Jamvox (not impressed)
Quote by Andy Jarvis
He wanted to know what model of Les Paul it was idiot.

By looking at it you can tell it isn't a custom, so it's a standard, in green. . . .

If it isn't, then it'll be one of the (even more) incredibly over priced models which would be even less worth buying.
I can't stand trying to look at pictures on the Gibson website. Do they not want to show me the whole thing, or what?
it is a les paul standard limited edition... the color is called pacific reef... nice guitar and amazing color
2008 M.I.A. HSS Strat
Marshall JCM 900 50w Dual Reverb
Well, that third pic looks lots better.

edit: who is she anyway?

edit2: She looks pretty fine. Could use a bigger chest though.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Oh come on, she's fairly pretty. Who is she though?

Also, what amp is that? on the far left
It has headstock binding so it's not a simple Standard, though probably a limited edition as mentioned before, though I didn't notice a flamed maple top on this one...
Quote by Habit Zero
It has headstock binding so it's not a simple Standard, though probably a limited edition as mentioned before, though I didn't notice a flamed maple top on this one...

Well a custom has headstock binding, could that be it?
actually it has the same headstock inlay as a custom. You're right about the hardware and finish though.
Quote by TnT~55
Gibson Les Paul Standard Limited Edition. You can tell because the colour isn't a standard colour for les pauls. The inlays aren't the same as a custom (trapezoid instead of block). The headstock doesn't have the inlay that customs do. No multiply binding, no gold hardware, fretboard doesn't look like ebony.

I believe it does have the same headstock inlay that Customs do, but don't quote me on that... otherwise you're right about everything, except... how the hell can you make a guess at what the fretboard is made out of? It just looks solid black to me.

Anyways, it's gotta be a Standard Limited Edition in a teal of some sort, as far as I can tell it is not a flamed maple top.
Quote by TnT~55
They are in fact different from what I can see. (compare with original pic)

I was picturing something completely different lol >_<

I do not think it is the same thing as posted already, because I do not see a flamed maple top on the girls guitar.
Quote by rocknroll519

All I gotta say:

Guitar/Vocals: Cameron Diaz
Drums/Vocals: Will Ferrel
oh, and

LP Standard.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
it's a les paul. thats all it says on the guitar. but if i were to guess what model, i would say standard
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by Habit Zero

i know for a fact that its the standard limited edition.... i used to be obsessed with getting one in midnight manhattan blue

for example and comparison... it is a different guitar but that is what the guitar in the pic is

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gibson-Les-Paul-Standard-Limited-Ed-Manhattan-Midnight_W0QQitemZ230230877190QQihZ013QQcategoryZ38086QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gibson-Les-Paul-Standard-Limited-Ed-Manhattan-Midnight_W0QQitemZ230230877190QQihZ013QQcategoryZ38086QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

^ and another one just to further prove my point... they are damn beautiful guitars

it is exactly like this one but the color in the picture is called pacific reef and is a pretty tealish color
2008 M.I.A. HSS Strat
Marshall JCM 900 50w Dual Reverb
Quote by Habit Zero

Actually, some of the sub models of the Les Paul Standard had the headstock binding.

Also, some of the Classics have headstock binding.

I could show you both examples but they changed the layout on the website so I'm a bit confused

But yeah, it's the limited edition one noted on the first page.

Quote by Flying Couch
Peeps have already posted, but it looks like a Les Paul GT to me. :\

Well seeing as it doesn't have a flame decal on the body, it has headstock binding and doesn't say 'Les Paul model' on the headstock and has different knobs, it's safe to say it isn't a GT.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I think maybe a gibson classic custom?
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Quote by LPstudioWRz28
i know for a fact that its the standard limited edition.... i used to be obsessed with getting one in midnight manhattan blue

for example and comparison... it is a different guitar but that is what the guitar in the pic is

^ and another one just to further prove my point... they are damn beautiful guitars

it is exactly like this one but the color in the picture is called pacific reef and is a pretty tealish color

Fine fine, all I'm saying is you can't make out that it is a flame maple top in the picture of the girl playing the guitar. But whatever, now we know what it is.